Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS and cancer

natacha Shi

H i guys , I'm a 29 year old female and I was wondering if it's true some steroids can help to destroy cell cancers in general, including skin cancer, I just found out a stain I had for while on my nose was skin cancer, I had the results just a few weeks ago and they came out as positive for skin cancer, I don't know yet if I will go under Chemotherapy but I would like to avoid it, I was curious which type os steroids are those to fight cancer cells and if that could be an option in my case, thank you.

By definition, any hormone with a cholesterol backbone is a steroid. Estrogen, vitamin D, testosterone etc. are all steroids.

The steroids used to prevent/treat cancer are not the same steroids as a bodybuilder would take to increase muscle mass.

Synthetic versions of the hormones cortisone, hydrocortisone, prednisone, and dexamethasone — are prescribed to kill cancer cells and shrink tumors as part of chemotherapy

You want to follow exactly what your doctors are going to set up for you. Do not start messing with AAS. They are different than the types of steroids you are thinking of.

Top Bottom