Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

aas advice for my wife

So mayweather

Hi everyone, so my wife has lost about 10 kilos and she on the right weight for her height, she in very good shape
but for some reason muscle are very soft and training seems not to do any improvement on this matter, I would like to know
if running maybe some anavar

Hi everyone, so my wife has lost about 10 kilos and she on the right weight for her height, she in very good shape
but for some reason muscle are very soft and training seems not to do any improvement on this matter, I would like to know

Roids don't really harden muscles per se.

I also dislike seeing guys asking about drugs for their wives and partners. How about they ask for themselves?

Okay ... let's assume Anavar was used for hard muscles.
If your wife used it and got a little "harder", what do you think would happen when she stopped the drug? Do you really think the effects will hold?

For the majority of women, the gains are lost after the cycle, because their endocrine system will not be able to maintain the gains.

And again, improvements in training we do by changing aspects of the training itself, we do not use drugs for that purpose.

The body that most women desire will be achieved with DIET, TRAINING, PATIENCE and CONSISTENCY.

I would have her cut down more. She has muscles underneath but there is fat covering them. That is why you are saying she is soft. Yes it is difficult but it takes consistency with diet to get there.

Top Bottom