Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7 weeks?

amor9818

good morning! this is my first day on this site. it seems pretty cool. well, check it out. i have 7 weeks to drop some weight. im trying to do this intelligently. u know. but at the same time, i want to bust my @ss for decent results. right now, im at 220. i wear a size 14, i want to get back down to my old 10's. u know. im currently taking xendrine for energy to exercise and phentermine to help me watch my diet. (phentermine, appeite suppressant.)i just started exercising, i will be doing 45-60 min of cardio 5-6 days a week, w/ 3-4 days of lifting. what do u guys think? yes, no??? any advice would be appreciated! oh, if anyone would like to see me you can check me out on aol. just go to amor1898 profile and there is a link to my homepage:eek:

HI:) What is your diet like now? You should be eating 5-6 meals a day, and tons of water!! Remeber things will not change over night and it takes time....Be patient and be consistent in your diet and training and you should see some great results.

Welcome Hon! I started at a point similar to yours. It is a long road but one well worth traveling. If you are just starting to exercise be careful that you don't overdo it. Start slow and gradually increase as your body adjusts and will tolerate it. The main thing is to be consistant.

well, currently im on slimfast. so far so good. im not starving myself. here is my daily run down, since monday
breakfast~ slimfast
mid morning snack~ egg white brocolli omlet (3-4 whites)
Lunch~ slimfast
snack~ popcorn, fruit, cheese something of that sort
dinner~cheicken breast, veggies, and stuff of that sort. i drink alot of water. but i need more. im starting w my64 oz bottle of water..so, im trying to do my best to stick to something realistic. u know. what you think. alot of people use slim fast and it works. its convient. i know that much.:eek:

Top Bottom