Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A 60g protein shake after work out for a girl

Chinein00

I'm a girl trying to bulk, I'm taking 60g of protein after the gym, I would like to know if my body absorbs all of it or I'm taking too much. So far I have had no issues with gas or my BM regularity, keeping my fingers crossed.

This whole 'your body can only absorb a certain amount of protein in a single sitting' thing is total bro science. Your body absorbs everything you eat. Your body can only utilize so much protein in a given period, but all the protein you eat will be absorbed. Some of that protein will just be converted into glucose and used as an energy source.

60g of protein in a single sitting is a fair amount for a female but it isn't overly excessive. I usually have 30-40g of protein per meal in my female client diet plans. If you aren't experiencing any gas or GI issues, your body is absorbing it fine.

Just make sure to read the nutrition facts on the protein supplement you are using. A lot of poor quality protein supplements have a lot of carb and fat fillers added which will add a lot of unnecessary calories to your diet. What you want to be supplementing with is a pure whey isolate. A pure whey isolate will be pretty much void of all carbs and fat. I personally use isolation from n2bm.com. Each 30g scoop has 26g protein, 1g carb and 0g fat

shakes are not the best way to bulk whether you are a girl or guy

the best way to bulk are whole foods and weight training on a CONSISTENT BASIS. it sounds too easy and non complicated, but people like to make shit harder than it needs to be.

i also recommend as a female hopping on some PED's. a great one for a female is legit LGD, you don't need a high dose.. literally 5mg per day is plenty. make sure you buy from sarms1

Well I wouldnt say shake is a bad idea if we consider straight postworkout. But then a proper meal has to follow in an hour or so

Top Bottom