Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 weeks out, Pics

MrsJnuts said:
I'm a little worried about the gut & butt!!! still holding onto fat there, Anyone know when it will drop??

last places to go....

lets tlak next week about the cardio plan

Yep ass & abs last to come in. You might also experience some loose skin in those areas as you are losing bodyfat. That's where I"ve been putting on the yohimburn & wrappign it all in saran wrap for cardio & sleeping, in a neoprene waist wrap for training. Also how are you plannign to do your last week? Doign a carb deplete, carb up + water deplete? With the water deplete you will also get some skin tightening. And just out if interest, I think I'm goign to try a body wrap (not the herbal wrap) to tighten up. This I'm still researching.

Looking good!

GREAT job on the hard work and progress! Keep it up, in 6 weeks you will look fantastic as well... AWESOME work! Best of luck & if I can help in ANY way.... lemme know :rose:

Not sure about exact plan for the last week, this is where I need some help, I've been doing my cardio w/ yohimburn and the waist wrap and I see some diff. maybe I'll try sleeping w/it also.
Last time I competed I rubbed preperation H on a few nights before and wrapped/slept w/it on. It tightened up my abs alittle more.
Herbal wrap sounds good, are you going do this a few days before you start your layers of protan? or are you using a diff. tanning system/products?

MrsJnuts said:
I'm a little worried about the gut & butt!!! still holding onto fat there, Anyone know when it will drop??

I have a couple suggestions. I know in your first picture you were doing a bicep pose - but I am sure you know you won't be doing any of that. Hopefully you have someone working with you on your quarter turns - which are of the utmost importance. You must always stand with your feet together, heels touching and legs completely straight. You have to arch your low back so hard it hurts to get that butt up as high in the air as possible. If you need to see some pics of girls in their figure stances - go here and browse through. Pittsburgh Figure Pro 2004 -- Click on 'click for images' under the photo.

Also look closely at the suits. I have a 1 piece suit for sale that would fit someone ~ 125-135lbs. It was made by Cynthia James. I'd sell it for 250 (paid 300). I just mention this as suits make all the difference in your appearance onstage. A custom suit can increase your placings by several places - no lie.

I won't say anything else about dieting as I am sure you have many in this forum assisting with that. I would mention you may want to train your quads/hams more extensively because that is something that is judged highly - a nice large quadsweep. Not bodybuilding quads - but just look at the pics as mentioned and you'll get an idea. I've judged fitness, figure and BB the last 6 years in 3 states for the NPC and figure judging has come a long way! I hope your show's judges panel is knowledgable and fair.

Take care and good luck!

----------
Mythicwrld

"We deceive ourselves when we fancy that only weakness needs support. Strength needs it far more."

Top Bottom