Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 week challenge-week 4

I just lift for myself, I don't plan on competing or anything like that, I just want to be happy with how I look.

I'm not sure on how much Yohimbine I am going to use yet, I am really tolerant to stimulants so we'll see what happens.

Who is taking over the challenge now if Flexygrl is out?

I've been chatting with her in PM's so she is still around. I don't see why she can't just post a new thread each week. I'll ask her about it later.

Here's a back shot just so I have something to compare to when this thingy is over...for some reason I couldn't get my right lat to pop out completely. :confused:

I'm gonna have a friend take the next ones.

06d2779909c10a8d88c05a88f68ac782.jpg

Paulos, you can train lats to flair out easier. Try stretching as hard as possible at the very top of your wide grip lat pulldowns, and then doing a lat spread immediately after the set. Eventually it will come naturally, and you'll be able to fan out without giving it a second though.

BodyByFinaplix said:
Paulos, you can train lats to flair out easier. Try stretching as hard as possible at the very top of your wide grip lat pulldowns, and then doing a lat spread immediately after the set. Eventually it will come naturally, and you'll be able to fan out without giving it a second though.

Dude I don't know what my problem is, if I can see myself in a mirror I can get them to pop 100%, but if I'm doing a rear lat spread where I can't see myself I tend to stiffen my erectors instead or something...good advice though I will try it.

Top Bottom