Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 week challenge-week 4

flexygrl

Well, I am slowly getting back to the gym after some weird personal stuff in my life. Doesn't look like I will be meeting any of my goals, except the strength goal. Hope you all are doing better than me. I will do much better for our 2nd 6 week challenge! I promise!!

Still holding a bit of water, but dropped the test prop well over a week ago, and cut back my sodium intake. Up to 230 now, and definately see an increase in size.

Flexy, hang in there, believe me I know about wierd stuff in my personal life, bear in mind the parts you've actually heard about. Don't let it get to you, and just stick to your guns.

Flexy, I thought we were making this a 12 week challenge. I changed my goals to reflect that.

Yup, we are. But Makedah requested it to be split into 2 6 week challenges....what do you all want to do? I think the majority ok'd a 12 week challenge?!?

Body,

Thanks.

Tuc,

Maybe you'll get a nice Christmas Avatar in your stocking?

Hmmm, it wouldn't be a "challenge" if it was easy!

Anyways, I am up to 196, which is a 5 pound increase. So I'm on track, since I'm exactly halfway to my goal after 3 weeks.

I'm still in... though last week I had to deplete for a show, now that I'm loading carbs again I'm getting to see some progress in the size of my calves and shape of my shoulders... still need to gain some mass :(

Backlash said:
Hmmm, it wouldn't be a "challenge" if it was easy!

Anyways, I am up to 196, which is a 5 pound increase. So I'm on track, since I'm exactly halfway to my goal after 3 weeks.

Excellent. I think I should have set mine a bit higher. I haven't eaten heavy in months, and underestimated the effectiveness of my steroid stack and and routine. The gains came alot faster than expected, and I've already hit mine. In part I think it is the new type of training. Hitting each bodypart 3 times a week is working extremely well. Are you doing this natural? What is your diet and routine like?

So how is everyone else coming along with their goals?

i hope you make another 6 week challenge when this one is over. I'd like to jump aboard for the 2nd challenge now that i will be starting spatt's cutting diet and working the big 3 lifts

Yes, I am doing it naturally. I am following the HST workout, so I'm also training each bodypart three times a week (plus a bit extra on Sunday when I do core, forearm, and grip training). No special diet, just training to eat a lot of food. I do avoid junk food and sugary stuff for the most part so I'm not gaining too much fat (I hope).

Top Bottom