Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 week challenge-week 4

Backlash said:
Yes, I am doing it naturally. I am following the HST workout, so I'm also training each bodypart three times a week (plus a bit extra on Sunday when I do core, forearm, and grip training). No special diet, just training to eat a lot of food. I do avoid junk food and sugary stuff for the most part so I'm not gaining too much fat (I hope).

Right there is definately something effective about training each bodypart every 48 hours with lower volume. It should allow for an optimal release of several different growth factors, and keep their blood serum levels elevated continually. This seems to be working very well for me at the moment. Very few natural bodybuilders seem to make even acceptable gains training each once a week. When I started training, I trained everything as often as I felt like (sometimes benched or did curls 5 times a week) and made incredible gains over a 6 months period. 30-35 bs of lbm. Really, only enhanced athletes seem to make good gains on a once a week system, and even then, alot of the better ones are training more frequinty than this. Guys like Arnold, Franco, and other early pro's hit everything 2 to 3 times a week and it seemed to work well for them. If anything, today we seem to rely more on better drugs and higher doses than truely effective training methods, and I'm begining to wonder if this has helped us at all.

I missed 3 training days b/c of a trip to see family. :( But in general, I'm still doing better than I was before the challenge.

Okay guys, I am not going to be around much anymore. Too much other stuff going on to concentrate on diet and excercise for awhile. Nothing bad, just a lot of work related stress. When I get home all I want to do is sleep. Friday begins week 5. Good luck guys!!! Hope you all meet your goals. Someone, please take over the challenge duties. Take care everyone!:)

Trying to learn to use my webcame so thought I would put up some rather poorly done pics. Anyway I'm bigger than in my avatar, so making progress. My mouse cord is short, so I can't get far away from the webcam to do any pictures, sorry for the quality, and limited view, so I don't know if anyone will be able to tell any difference.

e83d4f1ece386945fca076d4271a0779.jpg

d2d23f52d240ca808da2cfd5bd58d74a.jpg

Oh... I'm nice and pale now. I have pro-tan on in my avatar. This is how I look tanning 4-5 times a week. If I miss two weeks my skin will blend in perfectly with the white background on this page.

I've been out of the gym for 10 days, Weighing 210 right now...started lifting again tonight and man I feel out of it.

I am going to do a 1 month blitz of high dose Thermorexin/Liporexin/Green Tea/Yohimbine, R-ala with all carbs and Yohimburn 2x Daily. Hopefully I will be 185-190 by the time the 12 weeks is over.

Here's a couple pics of me today, wighed 210 as soon as I woke up...Still fat and useless but making progress. :)

f73f957c3fe31815beaa78896dbe0598.jpg

7b01b829f1dad4fdfc889ba2757a3b53.jpg

Paulos, that goal is very attainable. You aren't that fat either. Granted, if you had a show in 2 weeks I would tell you that you were fat, but you look very lean compaired to the average joe. Do you compete, or plan to, or do you train just for yourself?

Nice work, you actually have qauds that are in proportion to the rest of your body. I get sick of seeing upperbodybuilders.

How much yohimbine do you use in an averge dose? Just curious what other guys use for cutting. Last time I used it, I poped 20 mg just before doing cardio.

... of course yohimbine works SO much better for women than it does for use, due to their high concentraition of alpha receptors. It amazes me how many women use ephedra but not yohimbine. Its is really an ideal fat burning aid for women.

Top Bottom