Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5mg of var not working on female

Yidha colx

Hi guys , I have been 3 weeks on var I haven't felt anything at all, and I don't see physical changes either, I lost 2 pounds but I'm sure that's from training and dieting, reading online about var most of the info I find say you have to increase your var dose on the second and that's something I didn't do, do you think that's why I done se any progress, can I increase it now or it's too late? thank you.

Even though 5 mgs are quite a few, these should be enough for a female to feel the effects of anavar. Most probably you got a fake one, as anavar is one of the most faked steroids these days. Seems like you got a bunk one, because many times these scammers will also replace the more expensive anavar with the cheaper dbol. Therefore, in your case getting a bunk anavar is a better case than getting dbol.

Next time try to find a different source. The above mentioned source section of the EVO forum is a great place with lots of information about different sources and feedback from their customers.

I would do 10mg per day but to feel nothing and see no results leads me to believe your gear is either under-dosed or just completely fake.

Top Bottom