Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5mg of var for fat loss

BabyFit!

Hi ladies I would like to to know if anyone here has taken just 5mg of var for fat loss and how beneficial was it? thank you.

+1 for @stevesmi comment.

I took some advise of @muskate and have lost just over 6kg in about 5 or so weeks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I took some advise of @muskate and have lost just over 6kg in about 5 or so weeks.

Wow, great job! This just shows all it takes is dedication to diet and training. CONSISTENCY wins! Just stick to your diet every day and you will lose the fat.

Thank you for posting this. It means a lot that the advice I am giving out is not falling on death ears.

Can you post the specific advice I gave you and how you implemented it into your daily lifestyle so others can benefit from it please.

It will help a lot of people who were in your exact situation 5 weeks ago.

Credit where it is due @muskate. You have helped me out heaps and I really appreciate it.

Your advice has certainly helped me stay focused on my goals by simplifying the process down to a simple weight training program (push, pull, legs) and a very easy to follow eating guide with a lot of food options and some cardio. I do lots of cardio anyway, so I have actually been doing less cardio and focusing on my eating and weight training and the weight has been dropping nicely. Better than expected.

I wanted to lose around 13kg so I can get down to the weight I was before my wife and I had kids and before a family tragedy, but felt like the wheels were turning and not getting anywhere. I want to get down to my goal weight so I can start road cycle racing competitively again.

Like many guys in life, finding time to work, weight train, do cardio and raise a family isn't easy so I planned my days better and when the toughest part of the day showed up (dinner time) I am focused on my goal.

Apart from my PCT which I am on, the only thing I take is Cardarine.

Like I was told by @muskate, weight loss, being healthy with good lean muscle gain is a marathon and not a sprint. Stick to your plan and goal and the results will follow.

Take advice from the guys on here because they certainly know their stuff and don't try and use AAS to lose weight because it won't work. I started losing weight when I stopped taking test (terrible doses - let's not get into it) and started eating right and focusing on my goals.

I'm only new to this AAS game and just from browsing the forum the same very experienced guys repeat the same things.
Eg.
Q. Will I need to run a PCT on a small dose of test.
A. YES. test will shut you down so you need to run a PCT afterwards (insert the link)

Q.What steroid should I take to lose weight
A. Steroids will not make you lose weight. You need to be in a calorie deficit to lose weight.

Q. Do I need to take an AI if I take steroids
A. YES. You will need to take an AI like aromasin because it's a suicide AI and you won't get an estrogen rebound etc etc.

That's about it from me. I'll post some progress picks in about a month or so.

Top Bottom