Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

50+ year old woman training for a Bodybuilding show in late Feb

mewille@

Hey Ladies...

Just read a lot of post on this forum...thank you ...very informative.

I am a 50+ year old woman...have competed both BB and Power shows over the years but not for about two decades. I am training for a BB show in late Feb...could you suggest a (safe) stack I could use to cut please?

I am over 170lbs most of the year...much muscle...my biggest problem is I have always retained a lot of water. I have tried just about everything...naturopath etc. Suggestions...?

Thank you!

SARMS are the best option for females as they are completely anabolic substances so there is no risk of developing emasculating side effects.

SARMS are a completely different class then pro-hormones and steroids. Steroids and pro-hormones have two distinct but overlapping effects:
1. The anabolic effects which promote growth
2. The androgenic effects which promote an increase in male sexual characteristics

The problem with the androgenic effects of steroids is that they can cause side effects. Especially when taken by women.

SARMS on the other hand are completely anabolic substances so there are no risks of developing emasculating side effects. SARMS were originally developed to prevent muscle wasting in people with diseases like HIV and cancer.

SARMS are extremely effective by themselves but work even better when stacked together as they work synergistically.

A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

I would do a cycle like this starting 12 weeks out from your show -

Weeks 1 - 12
ostarine 25mg/day
s4 50mg/day
cardarine 20mg/day

The day after your show, start the HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day for 30 days as a mini PCT. After the mini PCT, you are safe to start your next cycle of SARMS.

I agree with the above suggestion. SARMs are great for women since they are completely anabolic. There are no steroid like side effects which is perfect for a woman.

Top Bottom