Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

50 mg nandrolone 20 mg winstrol weekly

I am considering this protocol for endometriosis treatment. It's based on this study:
journals.lww.com/greenjournal/Abstract/2014/05001/Novel_Medical_Protocol_Offers_Alternative_to_Total.258.aspx

I would be doing it with doctor supervision, but I'm curious about the side effects. The doctor only mentioned acne. I know neither is typically recommended for women, but they do appear to be quite low doses.

I do powerlift, and I'm interested in bodybuilding, so I'm willing to accept some side effects, but I wonder. I've seen a woman on the protocol for 10 years, and she doesn't look overly masculinized, yet that contradicts common knowledge.

Is it possible they are both as safe as the protocol suggests when they're coming from an actual pharmacy?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

I am considering this protocol for endometriosis treatment. It's based on this study:
journals.lww.com/greenjournal/Abstract/2014/05001/Novel_Medical_Protocol_Offers_Alternative_to_Total.258.aspx

I would be doing it with doctor supervision, but I'm curious about the side effects. The doctor only mentioned acne. I know neither is typically recommended for women, but they do appear to be quite low doses.

I do powerlift, and I'm interested in bodybuilding, so I'm willing to accept some side effects, but I wonder. I've seen a woman on the protocol for 10 years, and she doesn't look overly masculinized, yet that contradicts common knowledge.

Is it possible they are both as safe as the protocol suggests when they're coming from an actual pharmacy?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

1) Ask the doc
2) Read our articles

Top Bottom