Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5 x 5 workouts

jennifer778

Ok, so here I am again asking a question...who would've thought!!??

Does anyone have a good 5 x 5 routine that you would like to share? I am wanting to start from scratch tomorrow at the gym and wanted to use a 5 x 5 routine. Anyone have a set of exercises, etc that you can help me with to get started?

thanks ladies. you gals rock.

j:idea:

Ok, so here I am again asking a question...who would've thought!!??

Does anyone have a good 5 x 5 routine that you would like to share? I am wanting to start from scratch tomorrow at the gym and wanted to use a 5 x 5 routine. Anyone have a set of exercises, etc that you can help me with to get started?

thanks ladies. you gals rock.

j:idea:

I will post up my routine for you Jen you could just take what you want from it and adjust to suit you. If you get stuck with any just stick there name in YouTube that will show you how to do it.

Mon Legs
Leg press 4x12, 50kNarrow space, wide space, narrow space, wide space. (between your feet)
V squat 1x20 40k
BBL Squat 2x20 45k
Calf machine alternate from workout to workout...4x12, 1x100. Dont care how you hit 100, just get 100 reps. You may have to start at body weight and DO ALL OF THEM SLOW!!!!!

2x5o. 70k

Standing mil press. Do not go lower then your chin. Press well behind your head. 4x8 99lbs

Upright row 4x8 99lbs

Arnold press. 3x12[/ 30lbs

Lat raise.
missed out
3x8 26lbs

Front raises. 3x8 wiv Ez bar 50lbs

Bent lat raise. 3x8 26lbs

Shrugs. Various sets and weights Do these with BBL. Google Power Shrugs. 3x10 100lb
Normal shrugs 3x10 100lbs

Wed tri nd bi's
Chin ups! 5x5. When you get this at body weight let me know. Hit it!
[/COLOR]
Hammer curls Dbl 3x8.. 3x8 @12 k

Close grip bench press 4x6

4x6 45k

French db curl 3x8
3x8 12k
If you wanna you can alternate these reps from workout to workout, CGBP and FDBCurl.

Thur chest and back

Bench press Increase your weight and go to 5x5.
Dips 5x5.
I

Pull ups 5x5
Bent over row BBL from floor.4x6.[
Rack pulls or Deadlifts 4x12.

On all of your 5x5 work, add weight every workout, even if only 2.5 Lbs. On your higher rep work try to add weight every 3rd workout.
Your diet will need to be high protien, moderate carbs and fat. That will chisel you down very nicely. Drink 1 gal of water per day.
Start out light as that way you can continue to add weight to your workouts. Would like to see you stick to this for 15 weeks.

Jen this workout is what ZEd kindly done for me you might need to adjust it to what you want and differ your weights. Good luck hun

A good one that I use and always go back to is Strong Lifts 5x5.
If you use it dont change anything about it. Just do it like it is written.
This will put size and strength on anybody that does it the way it is written....BUT you also have to feed the program for it to work.
Let us know what you decide sista!

Top Bottom