Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

49 and Holding

bk_in_houston

Hey ladies! I'm 49 and trying to be the best I can be. I maintain a healthy diet, workout with weights regularly, do my cardio, take vitamins, and have also been supplementing with HGH on and off for a year. I'm 5'5 and weigh 130. My problem is my muscle tone. It's going fast, and no matter how much I hit the weights, it just doesn't seem to matter. I'm hoping for feedback and ideas. Thanks and glad this forum for women is on here! :user:

Hi there, welcome to the forum. I am only relatively new here but all of the ladies have great advice, they have helped me a lot...

Hey ladies! I'm 49 and trying to be the best I can be. I maintain a healthy diet, workout with weights regularly, do my cardio, take vitamins, and have also been supplementing with HGH on and off for a year. I'm 5'5 and weigh 130. My problem is my muscle tone. It's going fast, and no matter how much I hit the weights, it just doesn't seem to matter. I'm hoping for feedback and ideas. Thanks and glad this forum for women is on here! :user:

Hi there and welcome!

You are doing everything you are suppose to! You may need to change up something in your diet. Hard to tell without knowing more info.

Also, we are so critical of ourselves. What we see sometimes is not what others see of us.

I'll be 48 in a few short months, and yes, I have to work harder, but it's possible to get results.

I feel your pain. I'm only 42 but the muscle is getting harder to keep. I just keep experimenting with diet and exercises. Keep up the good work

Rebecca D

Top Bottom