Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

42 days between menstrual cycles

JJFigure said:

Thanks for the posts, you guys! I love that we have this kind of board where we can discuss these female things!

.....as all the men run screaming from the forum.

HEheheheheheheheheheeee

Anytime you want to get a man to leave the room talk about menstruation and the *poof* disappear.

Ahhhhh the power of the period.

I know - I have this mental image of Lobo immediately shutting down his browser upon contact of the dreaded menstrual based thread.

Just in the past year mine have started to become longer. It used to be almost 28 days exactly. Now, it's anywhere from 35-42 days. Doctor had no real explanation and wanted me to get on BC to regulate, but I get really bitchy and feel awful on it, so I'm just dealing with it now. I've been lifting heavy for almost 7 years now and only in the past year have I had this problem. My bf is around 20%, so I know it's now because of that.

25, and never had any children. I haven't really been under any more stress than usual. I'm usually pretty laid back, so it takes a lot to stress me out.

Don't know what to tell ya other than I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Email the babydoc and ask him to take a gander at this thread. Perhaps he can she some light.

Top Bottom