Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd DNP cycle - yes I am a masochist!

Dingo12

Third cycle in a row (7 days between each), the weather over here is hot and sunny now. For the first 2 is was cooler. I started on 200mg for the first 3 days and have gone to 400mg with doses of 200mg 12 hours apart, 2 days ago. Sweat is constantly dripping off me. I feel quite empty and weak. Eating about 2000-2200 kcals but went overboard on the alcohol at the weekend it is my weakness, I can't have a drink without going on to get drunk my average consumption is 60 units per week! I really struggle with this and MUST sort it out. I have also started a Primo cycle so it will kick in at the end of the anabolic rebound after the DNP. Did 40 mins cardio yeasterday and chest in the gym. Cannot lift as much as usual, lifting 20kg dumbells instead of 22.5kg on incline press. Don't think this is a problem though, I do tend to alternate between heavy and slightly lighter/maintenance from week to week. Will try legs tonight. May do more isolation exercises as opposed to lots of presses etc if feeling drained. The last time I did legs on DNP I did squats, extensions, lunges and abductors whereas it's usually squats, presses. hacks and extensions.

The cycle finishes on Friday and I am hoping to be down to 136-137 lbs. My bodyfat scales show my % to be all over the place even though they show my weight decreasing. I think I may sell them, they don't work for bbers.

Taking 2000mg vit.c, calcium/mag/zinc, vit.E AND milk thistle.

Hey Dingo, sounds like your a glutant for punishment, lol! My girlfriend is on her second cycle right now, she just upped her dose from 200, to 400mgs a day. Would love to hear how this cycle works out for you, so keep us posted.

Top Bottom