Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

33 years old zits while on sarms

ConaLiza33

Okay I am kinda mad at some of you on here cause I thought it was safe for females to run sarms. well i picked up some Ostarine and GW from the gym manager and have been running them. why am I having issues? my strength is up a lot but I'm also super bitchy with people, worst of all I'm getting zits all of a sudden and I know its from this.

Okay I am kinda mad at some of you on here cause I thought it was safe for females to run sarms. well i picked up some Ostarine and GW from the gym manager and have been running them. why am I having issues? my strength is up a lot but I'm also super bitchy with people, worst of all I'm getting zits all of a sudden and I know its from this.

Why? You bought the PH's from the gym manager. You made the mistake.

Lol wtf you going 2 really come on here and cry and say its our fault? Why don't you go cry 2 that shady ass gym manager you got the bunk sarms from.... I can promise you that doesn't happen, maybe use a quality source like
sarms.forsale not some shady ass gym manager

Top Bottom