Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 days without eating

melaniesampson

[FONT=&quot]I honestly didnt eat for 3 days to test this and only once did i feel hungry so i had a protein bar and still went another day without eating and no hunger pains or feeling empty. I felt weak with a lack of energy that was the only way i could tell that it was having an effect. So whats going on with that do i have problems with my stomach, or have i ruined my appetite somehow!? is this a doctors case by chance?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

No it's perfectly normal for hunger to go away when your fasting.

1. that is called fasting, read my Ebook in my signature
2. eating a protein bar broke your fast, when you fast you only drink water
3. you felt poor energy not because you didn't have food, but because you were dehydrated, make sure you drink lots of water and you can add some salt to your water
4. you lose appetite during a fast because your body switches to ketones instead of begging for food, you also enter a phase of autophagy which means your bad cells die off (cancer cells die) so it is a very good thing
5. most doctors are idiots on this subject so asking them is pointless.
6. if you feel good and hydrate keep fasting for a few more days, it will do your body good
7. if you want to get educated on this subject there are plenty of guys out there including me, loren lockman, thomas delauer and jason fung who are good sources of info on fasting. you can hit me up for a 1 on 1 consult and we can talk about it

Top Bottom