Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle NPP?

LillianM

I am on my 2nd cycle as a female, I had done NPP nandrolone phenyl propionate previous cycle with good results, this time I am doing 90mg a week primobolan splitting the shots twice a week. Some other chick told me this was a high dose for a female and I could get some issues down there, but so far nothing going on abnormal. What issues should I watch for?

I am on my 2nd cycle as a female, I had done NPP nandrolone phenyl propionate previous cycle with good results, this time I am doing 90mg a week primobolan splitting the shots twice a week. Some other chick told me this was a high dose for a female and I could get some issues down there, but so far nothing going on abnormal. What issues should I watch for?

Primobolan may be too harsh for most women and may cause hair loss and enlarging of the clitoris.

Anavar is about all that most women would ever need. Unless you are a competitor stepping on stage and already willing to put up with some of me side-effects from steroids like Primobolan or Winstrol then you should stay away from anything stronger than Anavar.

Here is a great podcast all about Anavar:
https://www.evolutionary.org/evolut...-profiles-anavar-profile-cutting-and-cycling/

Top Bottom