Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

27yrl female having hot flashes while taking var

katye

I am 27, and according to my doctor my hormones are normal and in balance according to my last blood work 3 weeks ago , but since then I started taking anavar 15 mg per day I have had hot flashes the last few weeks I was wondering if that's a common side of anavar or I should stop taking it, any other females here who's experience the same?

Having hot flashes is not usual for anavar, neither for males nor for females.

Try lowering the dose to 10mg per day and see whether it helps.

Check out this article I wrote on women and anavar -> https://www.evolutionary.org/anavar-female-cycles-part1

Experiencing hot flashes are not a common side effect when using anavar. How confident are you in your source? It sounds like your anavar might be fake to me.

I would head on over to evolutionary.org and check the source reviews section. See what kinds of reviews come up on the source you used.

It makes complete sense to me. Women going through menopause get this because their hormone levels are changing. When you use steroids your hormone levels are changing. This is very possible with any steroid. This is kind of like acne. Teenagers get it during puberty because hormones are drastically changing........same thing when using steroids.

Top Bottom