Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24k's Log Preserving the Sexy!

I'm also very happy for you that the problem was diagnosed... and I'm wishing you LOTS of get well wishes as soon as the fast is all over with! I'm sure you'll be back to being you before ya know it :rose:

Miss24k said:
Update:

So yesterday was just a crazy day, and long also. So that's why I didn't update sooner, the boyfriend had all 4 of his wisdom teeth removed and there were some complications so I was taking care of him yesterday. He's feeling better today though.

As for myself I went to see my naturopath, and she told me I really gave my adrenals a good beating getting ready for the show, my digestive tract is weak right now (my body is rejecting everything I try to eat) , and liver is overworked. She wants me to do a 10 day fast, first 3 days will be only liquid and then the last 7 days just fruits and veggies.

I'm thinking I'll log what I'm doing and taking each day.
Awwwww I hope S feels better Missy.

I cannot imagine a 10 day fast, but being in THAT situation, when you can't eat anything anyway, it's will be MUCH easier. On another note, you may want to ask her about Drenamin for the adrenals. Just to see what she says. I was taking the Tylers consistently daily and I still got really sick. My liver issues (according to the Acu/Chiro subsided so he only 'prescribed' the dren for the a.glands.) I laugh to myself and prescribing a supp lol but instead of feeling like a 1 outta 10, I made it to a 5 outta 10.

:rose: Feel Good Vibes Twinny :rose:

Miss24k said:
Update:

So yesterday was just a crazy day, and long also. So that's why I didn't update sooner, the boyfriend had all 4 of his wisdom teeth removed and there were some complications so I was taking care of him yesterday. He's feeling better today though.

As for myself I went to see my naturopath, and she told me I really gave my adrenals a good beating getting ready for the show, my digestive tract is weak right now (my body is rejecting everything I try to eat) , and liver is overworked. She wants me to do a 10 day fast, first 3 days will be only liquid and then the last 7 days just fruits and veggies.

I'm thinking I'll log what I'm doing and taking each day.

I'm sorry for the situation but I am very happy for you that you know what it is your dealing with - it's a strange comfort.

:heart:

Thanks ladies yes it's weird but I have some relieve in knowing I'm not going crazy, and that someone can help me.

Buns oh she gave me stuff to take for my adrenals, and everything else also, lol. She's having me take a few different concocts, and pills through the 10 day fast. This is why I said I may log it so I know what I'm doing, lol. Also Buns I haven't been able to eat much as it is and when I do no matter what it is I feel like a truck hit me, and get a crazy headache.

I hope this works and I'm all better after this fast thing. Should be interesting though, I've never done 1 before, but right now I will try anything.

Vel you're so right it is a strange comfort.

Miss24k said:
I have some relieve in knowing I'm not going crazy, and that someone can help me.
Awwwww that is the BEST feeling in the world. I need to find that. I'm already crazy :evil: :D

Sending you what positive vibes I have. I'm going to nab some "positive energy" off that tree next to my balcony & shoot some your way :) :rose: Told Ya I was :insane: :D :evil:

*Bunny* said:
Awwwww that is the BEST feeling in the world. I need to find that. I'm already crazy :evil: :D

Sending you what positive vibes I have. I'm going to nab some "positive energy" off that tree next to my balcony & shoot some your way :) :rose: Told Ya I was :insane: :D :evil:

But I love you anyway, even if you're alittle :insane: lol

:heart:

Miss24k said:
I hope this works and I'm all better after this fast thing. Should be interesting though, I've never done 1 before, but right now I will try anything.
I was like that in January when I started having all the problems with my ham and glute. I thought chiro's were quacks tell I meet mine. I hope this solves things for you hun be strong only 7 more days to go :)

Top Bottom