Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24k's Log Preserving the Sexy!

Miss24k said:
Yes me too IP, I will let you know :)

I will S :bigkiss:

The last few days I'm not hungry at all, I feel full all the time, so weird, and I'm hardly eating anything.

When that happens to me, (bloating, no appetite, feeling full on an empty stomach, lethargic) it means I'm overdoing it on the 17aa orals and my liver is giving me payback.

Make sure the Doc runs a liver panel.

Whether you're natty or not, it sounds like you would benefit from some r-ALA (like Glucorrell) and maybe Tylers Liver Detox. For me a few days of 2 Glucorrell 2 or 3 times a day and the bloating disappears and the appetite returns. Also, LOTS of water tru-out the day.

p.s. as I'm sure you know, even natural supplements and legal script drugs can negatively impact liver function and cause your symptoms.

Also, prunes and psyllium seed husk with loads of water might help lol.

-

Miss24k said:
The last few days I'm not hungry at all, I feel full all the time, so weird, and I'm hardly eating anything.

I get that too.
I find that I'm shoveling down (literally) food just to eat something.

I've been doing an enormous amount of reading as of late (I have seven books and 2 medical journals on my dresser) from candida to hormone health to the body's way of healing to the journals of women's health related issues.

The common tie in that I have found is that when your body is trying to release the toxin from your body your liver and adrenal glands take a beating.

Hering's Law of Cure is rather interesting too.

Hering's Law

Constantine Hering was a German Homeopath who emigrated to the U.S. in the 1830's. He observed that healing occurs in a consistent pattern. He described this pattern in the form of three basic laws which homeopaths can use to recognize that healing is occurring. This pattern has been recognized by acupuncturists for hundreds of years and is also used by practitioners of herbalism and other healing disciplines.

According to the first of Hering's laws, healing progresses from the deepest part of the organism - the mental and emotional levels and the vital organs - to the external parts, such as skin and extremities.

Hering's second law states that, as healing progresses, symptoms appear and disappear in the reverse of their original chronological order of appearance. Homeopaths have consistently observed that their patients re-experience symptoms from past conditions.

According to Hering's third law, healing progresses from the upper to the lower parts of the body. For instance, a person is considered to be on the mend if the arthritic pain in his neck has decreased although he now has pain in his finger joints.

As the symptoms change in accordance with Hering's Law, it is common for individual symptoms to become worse than they had been before treatment. If healing is truly in progress, the patient feels stronger and generally better in spite of the aggravation. Before long, the symptoms of the aggravation pass, and leave the person healthier on all levels.

Hang in there.

Mavafanculo said:
When that happens to me, (bloating, no appetite, feeling full on an empty stomach, lethargic) it means I'm overdoing it on the 17aa orals and my liver is giving me payback.

Make sure the Doc runs a liver panel.

Whether you're natty or not, it sounds like you would benefit from some r-ALA (like Glucorrell) and maybe Tylers Liver Detox. For me a few days of 2 Glucorrell 2 or 3 times a day and the bloating disappears and the appetite returns. Also, LOTS of water tru-out the day.

p.s. as I'm sure you know, even natural supplements and legal script drugs can negatively impact liver function and cause your symptoms.

Also, prunes and psyllium seed husk with loads of water might help lol.

-
Just to add... I have felt the same way m24k & velvett has, they ran cbc with diff. liver panels etc and NOTHING came up as abnormal. I dropped all my supps b/c it got to the point I could not stand to swallow any more friggin pills, let alone eat. I did keep the Glucorell & misc. vitamins (E, Cal/mag) but that is it until I start(ed) feeling better. My oncologist actually was overly pleased with my last bloodwork ... I was in awe.

The chiro/Acupunture md I went to did his little workup & mentioned that something was up with my adrenals. I am convinced that is the issue. Instead of doing nothing and feeling like crap 7/7 days, it's more like 4/7 days & slowly getting better.

Just my $.02 on what MAYNOT show up in any blood work... goes deeper than that...

Missy :rose: Get well soon :heart:

QT I'm trying to force myself to eat, but it's really hard, cause I feel full. I feel full before eating anything and then I force myself to eat a piece of fruit and then I feel like I just ate a entire plate of pasta.

Thanks Mava, I'm going to see my naturopath on Friday and see what she has to say, she's really good, and helped me so much before. Her husband and her run a school for naturopaths and a friend of mine who took their courses told me she also thought my body was telling me to cleanse my liver. Tyler's can't be shipped to Canada, and yes I'm aware that even natural supplements can cause some impact on the liver.

Thanks Vel and Bunny :heart: Isn't it just the weirdest feeling to not eat all day then feel like you're going to be sick cause you forced yourself to eat something.

All I ate today was a banana 2 rice cakes, 2 tbsp almond butter and a handful of grapes.

getwell-1.jpg

Really hope you get your appetite back and get back to feeling 100% sweetie!!!
Yummmmmmmy the banana and rice cakes, with some almond butter alllll sound good anyways :p

Miss24k said:
Thanks Vel and Bunny :heart: Isn't it just the weirdest feeling to not eat all day then feel like you're going to be sick cause you forced yourself to eat something.

All I ate today was a banana 2 rice cakes, 2 tbsp almond butter and a handful of grapes.
Awww man, it's happening again .. I forced myself to eat now I feel like I'm going to hurl. .. Head has been throbbing all day ... It COMES & GOES now, before it was daily. Yes it is so friggin weird. :(

I hope you are feeling a little better.

sick091504.jpg

For me it's been since Sunday straight that I can't eat, or well don't even what to. My boyfriend's mom cooked him some food and brought it to him, I thought I was going to be sick and the smell of cooked meat.

Food for today so far grapes woohoo, and lots of water.

Update:

So yesterday was just a crazy day, and long also. So that's why I didn't update sooner, the boyfriend had all 4 of his wisdom teeth removed and there were some complications so I was taking care of him yesterday. He's feeling better today though.

As for myself I went to see my naturopath, and she told me I really gave my adrenals a good beating getting ready for the show, my digestive tract is weak right now (my body is rejecting everything I try to eat) , and liver is overworked. She wants me to do a 10 day fast, first 3 days will be only liquid and then the last 7 days just fruits and veggies.

I'm thinking I'll log what I'm doing and taking each day.

Well, it's good to know what's actually WRONG so it can be FIXED.....:) Hope you start feeling better with the fast. About the Tylers...basically it's Milk Thistle and you can get that any any health food store or online....just for future reference :rose:

Well I'm glad to know they know what it is & that it can be fixed!! I'm so sorry you've had to go thru this - but it seems you are on the track to recovery!!

++++++++++ Vibes & {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} for ya!

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Top Bottom