Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24k's Log Preserving the Sexy!

velvett said:
Hope all is well MissK

Thanks Vel, and SBT

I don't know what is wrong with me, I feel like every time I take 1 step forward, I end up 2 steps behind.

I'm going to see my naturopath on friday and discuss doing some cleansing, like whole body type thing, and hopefully this is what my body is telling me. Cause I don't know what the hell she wants and it's driving me crazy.

I was sick for a week, I get some insane pain when auntie comes to town, nothing like I've ever had before, like lying on the kitchen floor curled up in a ball crying type of pain. I'm tired all the time, and I've been getting headaches often. And I still want to vomit at the sight of meat often, I can eat it but not 5 or 6 times a day, that's why I was using so much protein powder before.

Last edited:
Miss24k said:
I don't know what is wrong with me, I feel like every time I take 1 step forward, I ended up 2 steps behind.

I'm going to see my naturopath on friday and discuss doing some cleansing, like whole body type thing, and hopefully this is what my body is telling me. Cause I don't know what the hell she wants and it's driving me crazy.

I was sick for a week, I get some insane pain when auntie comes to town, nothing like I've ever had before, like lying on the kitchen floor curled up in a ball crying type of pain. I'm tried all the time, and I've been getting headaches often. And I still want to vomit at the sight of meat often, I can eat it but not 5 or 6 times a day, that's why I was using so much protein powder before.
Awwww That is just terrible. :( I cannot begin to tell you how between you & Vel, I know what a few of those things feel like .. it's like I am reading my own typing ... I am glad you came back to check in .... I had reason to worry :(

:rose: I am sending nothing but positive & healthy vibes your way :rose:

Miss24k said:
Thanks Vel, and SBT

I don't know what is wrong with me, I feel like every time I take 1 step forward, I ended up 2 steps behind.

I was sick for a week, I get some insane pain when auntie comes to town, nothing like I've ever had before, like lying on the kitchen floor curled up in a ball crying type of pain. I'm tried all the time, and I've been getting headaches often. And I still want to vomit at the sight of meat often, I can eat it but not 5 or 6 times a day, that's why I was using so much protein powder before.

:( Sorry to hear you aren't well Missy.... +++++++++++ vibes for you to feel better soon!!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}

24mxpid.jpg

teddgetwell.jpg

HOpe they figure out what it is thats got ya down and that you get back to being yourself here quickly :D :rose: x millions!!!!

:HUG: I hope you find answers soon girl!! Sounds like your body needs some TLC ;) :heart: Please let us know what you find out from the Naturopath!!

Yes me too IP, I will let you know :)

I will S :bigkiss:

The last few days I'm not hungry at all, I feel full all the time, so weird, and I'm hardly eating anything.

Miss24k said:
Yes me too IP, I will let you know :)

I will S :bigkiss:

The last few days I'm not hungry at all, I feel full all the time, so weird, and I'm hardly eating anything.
Eat up young lady you need to perserv that sexy :velvett:

Top Bottom