Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24k's Log Preserving the Sexy!

Miss24k said:
You are so right as always Miss Sassy Pants... :heart:

Ladies I want to sincerely thank you all for your constant support you girls really are amazing and know how to make someone feel better.

I feel great though, I just hope it comes lol. I don't feel like I need a nap or tired at all during the day. Actually the BF's mom called alittle while ago and I asked we were calling for a few minutes and she was like you sound like you're wide awake, and happy. I think it's been awhile since she heard me sound like that, I told her I just feel like myself again that's all.
ThAT's wonderful news darlin!!! :bigkiss: :qt: :rose:

Miss24k said:
You are so right as always Miss Sassy Pants... :heart:

Ladies I want to sincerely thank you all for your constant support you girls really are amazing and know how to make someone feel better.

I feel great though, I just hope it comes lol. I don't feel like I need a nap or tired at all during the day. Actually the BF's mom called alittle while ago and I asked we were calling for a few minutes and she was like you sound like you're wide awake, and happy. I think it's been awhile since she heard me sound like that, I told her I just feel like myself again that's all.

Brilliant!

May it continue. Look after yourself, Missy :heart:

Top Bottom