Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24k's 2007 Competition Journey!

Miss24k

Platinum
Hey ladies,

I will be competing again in the Spring, first show March 31st, 2007. Which gives me 16 weeks, plus the dead march week ;)

So I decided to take you ladies and the few fellas that check up on me :) on the journey with me once again, I hope you don't mind lol.

I'm 100% back to normal, it took awhile but thankful I'm now healthy, and am praying to stay this way throughout this prep. I'm NOT working with a personal trainer this time around, I'll be doing things myself.

So let the fun begin.

Weight 120lbs
BF% I don't know
Height 5'0

8:30
Veggie Greens
5g glutamine

9:15
Vegan meal replacement shake

12:30
1oz almonds

3:00
5oz chicken
2 C broccoli

7:00
1/4C oatmeal
1 tbsp ground flaxseed
1/2C blueberries
1 Scoop protein

10:00
2 tbsp almond butter

Last edited:
Miss24k said:
Hey ladies,

I will be competing again in the Spring, first show March 31st, 2007. Which gives me 16 weeks, plus the dead march week ;)

So I decided to take you ladies and the few fellas that check up on me :) on the journey with me once again, I hope you don't mind lol.

I'm 100% back to normal,
it took awhile but thankful I'm now healthy, and am praying to stay this way throughout this prep. I'm NOT working with a personal trainer this time around, I'll be doing things myself.

So let the fun begin.

Weight 120lbs
BF% I don't know
Height 5'0

8:30
Veggie Greens
5g glutamine

9:15
Vegan meal replacement shake

12:30
1oz almonds

3:00
5oz chicken
2 C broccoli

I'm very very happy to read that you're back to 100% :heart: :rose: and I think you will be knock them dead at the comp! :garza:

Let the "traffic stopping" begin!

Thank you everyone :heart:

Roons, I'm trying to get there also, I miss Cathy, so maybe I'll finally meet you :)

Qtip, lol that's the plan girl! :qt:

I am SO HAPPY that you decided to log again 24k. It has not been the same without you and your whip. Best wishes for health & happiness for your 07 comp season & prep.

infinite :heart:

Top Bottom