Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24k's 2007 Competition Journey!

*Bunny* said:
Ahh. I wanted to see if you had the same thing I did without being able to recover from these bouts of illness. I have never been able to get back to the level I was at before.

Im in the same place with you with the pics, I know ck mentioned it and treil also. We'll be in it together. :D
Yeahhhhhhhh.... I've got them too ;) Takes me an extra ten minutes to get dressed all the time because I don't know what fits and what doesn't :lmao:

que_66 said:
Why 3 different kinds of protein? (whey, casein, hemp)

Whey is good post workout because it is quickly digested and utilized.

Casein is good as last meal of the day (or mid-day) because it takes longer to digest.

Choices in protein depend on meal timing and workout timing. And individual needs, of course.

Daisy_Girl said:
Whey is good post workout because it is quickly digested and utilized.

Casein is good as last meal of the day (or mid-day) because it takes longer to digest.

Choices in protein depend on meal timing and workout timing. And individual needs, of course.

And the prize goes to Daisy!!!! lol Now what exactly is the prize.... lol I don't know.... ok ok ok I'll do my happy dance for you :elephant:

LOL

Well at first I didn't have my casein so I was using just whey, but I prefer to use 1/2 whey and 1/2 casein during the day, cause it's in the body for longer than just whey. If it's before bed I'll use only casein.

And as for the hemp, well it tastes like dirt, so I only use it occasionally, lol. It's a plant protein. I can't eat chicken 5 times a day (because of past issues, and my system is sensitive now) I'm not ready to f*ck it up all over again just yet. lol Animal portein is acid forming in your body, so that's why I try and use something that's alkaline or at least right in the middle.

Miss24k said:
And the prize goes to Daisy!!!! lol Now what exactly is the prize.... lol I don't know.... ok ok ok I'll do my happy dance for you :elephant:

LOL

Well at first I didn't have my casein so I was using just whey, but I prefer to use 1/2 whey and 1/2 casein during the day, cause it's in the body for longer than just whey. If it's before bed I'll use only casein.

And as for the hemp, well it tastes like dirt, so I only use it occasionally, lol. It's a plant protein. I can't eat chicken 5 times a day (because of past issues, and my system is sensitive now) I'm not ready to f*ck it up all over again just yet. lol Animal portein is acid forming in your body, so that's why I try and use something that's alkaline or at least right in the middle.
Thanks to you & DG for the explanations :rose:

que_66 said:
Thanks to you & DG for the explanations :rose:

Yes thank you, I am learning sooo much here today, I am like a giddie school girl. :)

I am even looking up caesin and there are benefits for autistic children.

Jacking your thread, sorry. :heart:

Miss24k said:
Animal portein is acid forming in your body, so that's why I try and use something that's alkaline or at least right in the middle.

YAY I got a happy dance! :)

Interesting.

Although I am not ready eat dirty yet .... you are better than ! ..... Of course, this is also a woman who was eating HORSE MEAT. lol :) :heart:

Daisy_Girl said:
YAY I got a happy dance! :)

Interesting.

Although I am not ready eat dirty yet .... you are better than ! ..... Of course, this is also a woman who was eating HORSE MEAT. lol :) :heart:

:spit:

Miss24k said:
Veggie Greens + 5g glutamine + 1oz goji splash

Meal 1
1/2C oatmeal
1/2 whey, 1/2 casein
1 tbsp ground flaxseed

Meal 2
3oz chicken
2C broccoli
3g fish oil

Pre workout
1/2 a serving Expand

Workout -Back and abs

Pulldowns wide 4 x 12(65lbs)
Crunches on floor, legs elevated on a bench, with 15lb DB on chest 4 x 14

BB bent-over rows 3 x 14 (45lbs)
Hip raises 3 x 12

Cable bent-over rows 4 x 12 (70lbs)
Cable crunches 4 x 12 (40lbs)

1 arm-DB rows 3 x 12 (12.5lbs)
Oblique twists 3 x 20

Rear delt machine 3 x 12 (45lbs)
Seated cable rows 3 x 12 (45lbs)

20 minutes cardio (Gawd I forgot how much I HATE cardio :hot: )

Meal 3 (Post- workout)
1 scoop whey protein
1 banana

Meal 4
2 C broccoli
2 mushrooms
3oz chicken

Last edited:
Oh just great, this photographer wants to do a shoot next week, I told him I'm off-season, and don't feel shoot ready, weight is at 120. He's seen me before at this weight, and apparently this is the look he wants me at.... :worried: Just great, lol.

Miss24k said:
Oh just great, this photographer wants to do a shoot next week, I told him I'm off-season, and don't feel shoot ready, weight is at 120. He's seen me before at this weight, and apparently this is the look he wants me at.... :worried: Just great, lol.
Twinny this is very hard for me to deal with too, the idea that you are at his ideal and not yours, can really affect your confidence level. It is so important you have that confidence & comfortable level. Do you remember that switch that goes of when on stage or when your in front of that camera? It will come back on when you need it, after the inital panic. GO for it.

Plus this is a GREAT op to add these to your portfolio, a variety of looks literally at different sizes. Youll have your comp ready ones soon enough. Diggin' the variety :rose:

Top Bottom