Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24k's 2007 Competition Journey!

8:30
Veggie Greens + 5g glutamine + 1oz goji splash

8:45
1/2 banana
1/4C oatmeal
1 scoop protein
1 tbsp ground flaxseed

11:45
Isoflex protein bar

2:45
protein shake

7:00
tangerine

8:45
7 oz chicken
mixed veggies

couple of bites of birthday cake.

* It was the b/f's birthday so I was running around alot today! So the last meal was at a restaurant

Last edited:

Meal 1
1/2 c blueberries
1/4C oatmeal
1 scoop protein
1 tbsp ground flaxseed

Meal 2
Isoflex bar

Meal 3
3 oz lean beef
3oz potato
1/2c mixed veggies

Meal 4
1 scoop casein
1/4C blueberries

Legs

Meal 1
1/2 whey, 1/2 casein
1 bran blueberry muffin

Meal 2
4oz carrots
3oz chicken
3 fish oil
1/2C broccoli

Meal 3
1/2 whey, 1/2 casein
1/2C oatmeal

Meal 4
1/2C oatmeal
1C skim milk

Meal 1
1/2C oatmeal
1/2 whey, 1/2 casein
1 tbsp ground flaxseed

Meal 2
3oz chicken
2C broccoli
3g fish oil

Hey twinny :heart:

Mmmmm I feel like my strength is still down, never went back up after being sick for so long, I mean I got some strength back, but just not like before. And I have some hurtful joint issues at times in my knees, need to look into something for this, cause this week the cardio begins, lol.

1 thing though, it you remember for months I had a hard time getting protein down, didn't get nearly what I should be eating down, but from the pics I took today (I will post them, as soon as I figurt out how to get them off my flippin camera, lol) it doesn't look like I lost any muscle.

Be easy people when I post them, I was sick for awhile and these are my fat pics, lol.

ok, I have some questions that may sound really dumb.

Why 3 different kinds of protein? (whey, casein, hemp)

What are the benefits of using more than 1 type?

Is the casein better because it takes longer to digest?

You mentioned the hemp protein to help keep your ph balanced, how does it do that? I looked it up here and here but I still don't fully understand the benefits of it vs. other protein powders.

I know I'm probably in the "slow-learners" class on proteins and other supplements ......sorry :rollseyes:

Ahh. I wanted to see if you had the same thing I did without being able to recover from these bouts of illness. I have never been able to get back to the level I was at before.

Im in the same place with you with the pics, I know ck mentioned it and treil also, whoops sbt too :D . We'll be in it together. :D

*edit'd*

Top Bottom