Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24k's *getting ready for 2006* log

treilin said:
Hey Miss 24!
What is a Cycist squat and do you have a show date?
I know what you mean by a.m. cardio and snow... Congrats on doing it.

A Cycist squat is when you have your heels elevated on either DBs or a 45lb plate by doing this you're targeting your quads more.

My first show is April 8th :)

Miss24k said:
A Cycist squat is when you have your heels elevated on either DBs or a 45lb plate by doing this you're targeting your quads more.

My first show is April 8th :)
O.k. I have seen that I just didn't know the name of it and the yahoo search engine never heard of it :rolleyes:
Are you going to be posting pictures up before your show while you diet down?

So today let's just say it was a scratch. I woke up this morning and felt like I was dying, called into work sick, went back to bed and woke up at 12pm only because my boyfriend's mom woke me up and made me have some chicken broth, went back to bed and have basicly been in bed all day and night napping on and off, at about 7pm I got up and had a banana.

I don't know what the hell but this is like the 4th time in the last few months that I've been sick, this was by far the worst, and have been feeling like I'm drained all the time.

Anyway I'm going back to bed now.

Those were 24k's fat pics??? OMG I think not. Do you actually have fat tucked somewhere around all that muscle? I couldn't see anything except muscle. I even tried tilting my head and squinting....still didn't see any fat.

You are an inspiration and proof that goals can be accomplished. Thank you.

thanks ladies :)

Yesterday I didn't make it to the gym either, today I'm feeling alittle better so I'll get there after work.

I think my diet needs adjusting.

Top Bottom