Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24k's *getting ready for 2006* log

Miss24k said:
As I look back on this year, I've set a goal, accomplished it and set a new goal, and not quite accomplished the second goal. What I mean by this is I gave myself a number (in which I should never have done, but hey you live and learn). I've just worked really hard for the past year, I mean when I'm in the gym I don't play around with girly weight, I'm a grey plates kinda girl (Sassy ;) ).

Anyway what I'm trying to say is let this be a lesson to you ladies and the few men that check in on me :) , do not let a number define you, forget what the scale tells you, forget what those stupid little calipers tell you, pay attention to the way you look and the way you feel.

Although I mislead myself with the 10lb goal, I am extremely happy with the way my body looks, I am more proportioned that I've ever been in my life, and I'm excited to started shedding my layer of fat, to see how I looked when I'm leaner. So season 2 here I come, whether you're ready for me or not!!! ;)

I know that you posted this a while back but...I wanted to thank you so much for sharing with us what you have learned and allowing us to learn from it as well. Also, thank you for all of the inspiration that you give to me as well as so many others! Keep up the great work and best of luck to you in the upcomming season! I look forward to seeing your progress and hearing about all of your accomplishments this year! :qt: Happy New Year Miss24!!

Miss24k said:
S where's this log of yours?

Frisky do I get access to this website? ;)

Yesterday's workout

Back, Chest, Shoulders
A1) 6 sets of 5 pullups
A2) 6 sets of 5 Incline DB press (35lbs)
B1) 3 sets of 10 BB bent-over rows (45lbs)
B2) 3 sets of 10 DB pullovers (20lbs)
3 sets of 12 DB Flyes (12.5 lbs)
C1) 3 sets of 10 Front lat. raises on ball (7.5lbs)
C2) 3 sets of 10 side lat. raises on ball (7.5lbs)

A1 & A2, B1 & B2, and C1 & C2 are supersetted.

Today was a rest day so no gym today.

Looks great hun!

And yep, as soon as i get that blog set up Im gonna send you a link. Its gonna be hopefully very detailed.., if ican keep on top of it with my busy schedule.

I've not been logging anything lately, just pushing myself to my max/failure. Diet sucks though. Haven't started the comp diet yet, but I'm gettign all that to gether now. I have to have a schedule and goals to stick on target, with out it i feel like im looking for a needle in a haystack.

So far, my strength is coming back so good... looks like i will accomplish my goals and then some ;) That makes me so happy.. Now i just need to work on building these shoulders up. I kill them every week but growth is a huge issue. I wish my shoulders had the growth potential like my quads do.. then i'd be in business. LOL

Miss24k said:

Frisky do I get access to this website? ;)

Yesterday's workout

Back, Chest, Shoulders
A1) 6 sets of 5 pullups
A2) 6 sets of 5 Incline DB press (35lbs)
B1) 3 sets of 10 BB bent-over rows (45lbs)
B2) 3 sets of 10 DB pullovers (20lbs)
3 sets of 12 DB Flyes (12.5 lbs)
C1) 3 sets of 10 Front lat. raises on ball (7.5lbs)
C2) 3 sets of 10 side lat. raises on ball (7.5lbs)

A1 & A2, B1 & B2, and C1 & C2 are supersetted.

Today was a rest day so no gym today.
Ditto ...

Dropping in to check up on ya :)

Still kicking ass Twinny! They aren't ready... ;) :heart:

Thanks Killah :bigkiss:, I plan on it ;)

Princess, I'm glad I can help inspire you and I'm more than happy to share my trial and errors with you, I mean hey if it helps someone else in any little way then I'm happy, we're all here to help each other :) And thank you hun.

Frisky, I know you changed your name but I can't help but call you Frisky lol. Isn't it great seeing your strength come back and get even better, I was feeling like superwoman for awhile there lol. When's your first show going to be, do you know yet? Oh and I understand what you're saying about your quads, I wish my hamstrings would grow alittle more, good thing I have a nice ass so it can take alittle attention off the hammys when I turn around :lmao: I don't think they're terrible it's just that my quads are way more dominant.

Thanks Twinny :bigkiss:

Today's workout looked like this.

Triceps and Biceps
A1) 6 sets 5 of tricep dips (unassisted, no weight added)
A2) 6 sets of 5 Incline DB curls (20lbs)
3 sets of 8 + 4 Telle Flat DB extension (15lbs)
3 sets of 8 + 4 Telle 1 arm DB preacher curls on ball (15 lbs)
B1) 2 sets of 14 High-pulley reverse-grip pushdowns (50 lbs)
B2) 2 sets of 14 Standing low-pulley rope curls (30lbs)

And 30 minutes of cardio after weights, I wanted to go 1st thing in the morning for cardio but I only woke up at 11:15am geez I must have been tired.

Miss24k said:
I'm glad I can help inspire you and I'm more than happy to share my trial and errors with you, I mean hey if it helps someone else in any little way then I'm happy, we're all here to help each other

And THANK YOU for that.

:bigkiss:

Miss24k said:

I was on a blog web site.....on Friday,I got a notice that the site was under construction and now the link doesnt work.

lol Sorry Scorpio I was speaking to Shadow, I know exactly where your log is :qt:

Well Shadow when it's up and running I want the link :velvett: lol

Yesterday's workout, I was so tired yesterday it was a task just to go to the gym, wasn't my best workout, but at least I got it in, checked weight and wasn't happy so that's probably another reason workout wasn't so good.

A1) 6 sets of 6 Cycist squats (135 lbs)
A2) 6 sets of 5 lying leg curls (50lbs)
B1) 3 sets of 14 wide stance leg press (270lbs)
B2) 3 sets of 12 Romanian deadlifts (80lbs)
C1) 3 sets of 12 standing calf raises (300lbs)
C2) 3 sets of 35 tibialis anterior raises (toe taps)

Anyway today is a new day, and I got up and went and did 30 minutes of cardio this morning, even with the snow storm we're beginning to have. :arty: yay me!!! lol

Miss24k said:
lol Sorry Scorpio I was speaking to Shadow, I know exactly where your log is :qt:

lol....ok, I thought I had missed something there!!!:lmao:

Hey Miss 24!
What is a Cycist squat and do you have a show date?
I know what you mean by a.m. cardio and snow... Congrats on doing it.

Top Bottom