Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24k's *getting ready for 2006* log

*Bunny* said:
what chur cals/marcos at these days chicka? maintenence?

1200 on a GOOD day :worried:

I know I know....shhhhhhhhhhhhh

After tomorrow I'll have a more balanced diet, maintenance. my wight is at 114 and that's where I like it, still have muscle but also my curves which I love!

I slept well last night, it must have been SBT working her magic, sweets I need to do it again tonight I need my beauty sleep tonight ;)

12:00
shake
superseed
3oz carrots

3:00
1oz almonds

6:00
4oz sweetpotato
2oz chicken

9:00
4oz sweetpotato
2oz chicken

*Had to drop my water today, damn I want some water. Photoshoot is tomorrow, and wouldn't you know it, the pro-tan I oredered didn't come in, so I have to go to the pharmacy and pray 1 of those self-tanners was dark enough, seems the coppertone 1 is good. Then I can't find my make-up artist, I hate wearing make-up so I'm not too good and applying it :worried: I guess I better learn fast! And now Aunt Flo is on her fuggin way, she needs to stay gone just 1 more damn day, and keep her water with her!!!! Damn it! I hope I don't look like a fat cow. :lmao:

you will be perfect.

if you feel a bit of water - wrap in some saran wrap with a layoer of Prep-H underneath

Thanks S :bigkiss:

Well let's me lol so sleep was a negative last night, omg it was the worst night in awhile, I think I got an hour sleep total, I'm not even kidding I literally was awake from 11 to 5 just tossing around.

So when I finally said enough and got out of bed I looked f-ing terrible, big ass bags that could hold luggage under my eyes, just great. So what did I do, put Prep H under my eyes lol, then cold compresses, and then began applying that crap some ladies call make-up, yuck! lol I must say I did a great job though, lol especially for someone that never wears it.

So got to the gym for the shoot, it went really well, actually, the photographer is in love with me, hahaha, I got to see some of the shots he took through the camera, and I was shocked I can't wait to get them and show you guys. I had alot of fun.

Now I'm going to go and eat, I'm starving :p

Miss24k said:
1200 on a GOOD day :worried:

I know I know....shhhhhhhhhhhhh

After tomorrow I'll have a more balanced diet, maintenance. my wight is at 114 and that's where I like it, still have muscle but also my curves which I love!
No worries I am making up for you this week :rose:

it's all about the goal at hand ... I have a few coming up ... we need to talk ...:rose:

last week of the month for sure ... :rose:

DO what you gotta & fill me in on tips n tricks

all I can say for now :rose:

xxoo

missy.gif

totally reminded me of you .. :rose:

Hey lady :kiss:

Congrats on the photo shoot - love to see some pics.

Have you stopped taking ZMA? Since you recommended it, I take it all the time and sleep so much better for it too - so thanks heaps. What about tryptophan or GABA?

Top Bottom