Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24k's *getting ready for 2006* log

jaded said:
Yep, I'm jealous of your boobage QUOTE]

Ya, me 2! And don't think you are fat, I'm in the bulking process and OMG what the hell is happening to my ass :eek2:

You look great!

to be completely honest, I think you have too much isolation in your routine and not enough focus on compound movements.

You should pay the training board a visit and post up your weekly routine for some feedback from others.

Girl you gave me some motivation to think about posting my pre pictures before dieting down... I refuse to look in a mirror right now. So my focus stays with the adding muscle on. I look pretty soft. You have much more muscle on your legs then I do. Still working on that. Good job!

view said:
to be completely honest, I think you have too much isolation in your routine and not enough focus on compound movements.

You should pay the training board a visit and post up your weekly routine for some feedback from others.

Thanks, I have a trainer that does my routine and it changes up every few weeks. The routine I'm doing now is different from the 1 posted I just didn't post it up.

It's me slacking again with updating this thing. :verygood:

treilin said:
Girl you gave me some motivation to think about posting my pre pictures before dieting down... I refuse to look in a mirror right now. So my focus stays with the adding muscle on. I look pretty soft. You have much more muscle on your legs then I do. Still working on that. Good job!

Yes it's tough to post up "before" pics, but I put up those damn pics, and ladies I'm very thankful how kind you are all about them, but I still don't like them lol, Tren you better post yours up :velvett:

You look good girl! Actually just like Buns, you are demonstrating the way to make adjustments over the course of time w/ different goals. I think people spend so much time focusing on reaching a goal (e.g. "I gotta lose 20 lbs") that they get so obsessed w/ that goal and maybe never reach it because they dont' embrace the lifestyle as the goal and instead just spend the rest of their life starving, binging & staring at the scale.

I think you're just friggen kewl!

Makes me wish I had this sort of environment to "get into it" when I was your age. I hired my first trainer at a World Gym in Scottsdale, AZ at age 23. He was the strength coach for the Seattle Mariners spring training camp. He kicked my ass and introduced me to the concept of "its a good leg day when you throw up". I was the only girl who lifted heavy with the exception of this 40 yr old black lady who apparently finished 10th at the Ms Olympia in 1989 or 1990. She was crazy huge and I only happened to see her once at the gym but she worked at a local grocery store. Otherwise it was aerobics class & cardio bunny heaven there. Then I moved to FL and again, the only girl I saw with any shape was this steroided up scary bulldyke and I still had no idea that women competed.

I'm glad there are competition categories other than BB for girls these days. It makes it more "doable" and women are more willing to pursue it without fear of looking like The Hulk.

Loving watching your progress!

Sassy69 said:
You look good girl! Actually just like Buns, you are demonstrating the way to make adjustments over the course of time w/ different goals. I think people spend so much time focusing on reaching a goal (e.g. "I gotta lose 20 lbs") that they get so obsessed w/ that goal and maybe never reach it because they dont' embrace the lifestyle as the goal and instead just spend the rest of their life starving, binging & staring at the scale.

I think you're just friggen kewl!

Makes me wish I had this sort of environment to "get into it" when I was your age. I hired my first trainer at a World Gym in Scottsdale, AZ at age 23. He was the strength coach for the Seattle Mariners spring training camp. He kicked my ass and introduced me to the concept of "its a good leg day when you throw up". I was the only girl who lifted heavy with the exception of this 40 yr old black lady who apparently finished 10th at the Ms Olympia in 1989 or 1990. She was crazy huge and I only happened to see her once at the gym but she worked at a local grocery store. Otherwise it was aerobics class & cardio bunny heaven there. Then I moved to FL and again, the only girl I saw with any shape was this steroided up scary bulldyke and I still had no idea that women competed.

I'm glad there are competition categories other than BB for girls these days. It makes it more "doable" and women are more willing to pursue it without fear of looking like The Hulk.

Loving watching your progress!

Thank you Sassy :)

Although I complain and make comments about being fat, I refuse to be that woman who is always trying to achieve the same goal for the rest of my life.

I like to set and achieve new goals, and evolve in this fitness game, learn new things, whether they work, or whether they don't, they're all tools in my fitness tool box. Right!?! ;) See I'm always listening when you talk.

You know I've been on EF for awhile, and have been here for myself, wanting to expand my knowledge, what I'm trying to say is that I didn't realize how many people I've helped inspire or motivate with their goals, all the while only trying to achieve mine.

I just want to say that I'm happy that I can help the ladies and a few men, without even knowing it!

And Sassy you Rock!

Miss 24K.... Its about that time again!!!...LOL.. Keep it up girl dont worry I started dieting 2 days ago and have been hitting the gym twice a day the past 2 days straight... What hurts the most is to see how weak I am :worried: ... I get so pissed off at myself but I know it will come back quicker this time and that my strength will increase full speed.. luckily I gained lots of endurance in cardio.. Which I still hate doing..lol..

Well Lots of luck if you ever compete in New Jersey USA let me know...I will be there to give all my support!!!!

Keep it posting

Ischia ;)

Top Bottom