Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24k's *getting ready for 2006* log

Build & shape! Looks good girl!

(Gawd you should see me.... it seems w/ age you start to hold all your fat in your back. ugh.)

Sassy69 said:
Build & shape! Looks good girl!

(Gawd you should see me.... it seems w/ age you start to hold all your fat in your back. ugh.)

Thank you Sassy :rose:

It took me while to post those pics up last night, I kinda had to fight with myself, I guess I'm alittle self-conscious on how I look in a bikini right now.

It took me while to post those pics up last night, I kinda had to fight with myself, I guess I'm alittle self-conscious on how I look in a bikini right now.

Yah, it's really not a big deal when you look at someone elses pics. But when you go to post your own, it's hard! It took me almost 3 months to post a pic. I'm glad I did though.

Lookin' Good! Can't wait to see you progress!!! I love the lean out process! :rose:

Looking good......like a bber female is supposed to look between shows.....healthy and full muscles...

I can not believe I'm friggin posting these damn fat pics up, unbelievable!!!!

PLEASE girl... you look awesome! I wondered what those legs looked like to be squatting 205, and now I can see why.

Can't wait to follow your progress - I'm determined to go through it soon. ;)

buffalogal said:
PLEASE girl... you look awesome! I wondered what those legs looked like to be squatting 205, and now I can see why.

You know my first thought was "holy quads!!!!!"

Imagine the striations on those babies when the lady has cut right down.

So awesome ;)

lol @ you ladies, you're too funny, thanks girls :)

So went to see trainer today and my bodyfat is at 23% woohoo down 2% and no muscle lost (this is my biggest worry), and only just started cardio very light this week, I've only done it once this week. Gawd I dread cardio lol.

Weight is 118lbs.

Measurements were also measured today. For comparison I am putting up my measurements from Jan 2005, next to todays that was the reason for me bumping my old old log. lol

Today's............ Jan. 05
Biceps 13in ............... 10.5in
Chest 37in ............... 36in
Waist 26.1in ............... 25in
Hips 38in ............... 37in
Quads 23.6in. ............... 22in.
Calves 15.2in ............... 13.5in

Last edited:
Top Bottom