Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24k's *getting ready for 2006* log

Thanks for your concern ladies and Nel :)

Well after the therapy my knee was killing me pretty bad, I haven't been sprinting or doing anything that affects my knee or shins. Treil, I've had shin splints before also, but it never bothered my knee. It feels much better today though. ;)

Nels, well I'm not jumping rope just yet, this will be my replacement for the sprints I do in between sets, but not yet, I may not get to sprint for awhile. He gave me some stretching exercises to do and told me to ice them and heat them lots, so I basicly smell like a medicine cabinet everyday in the gym lol.

Miss24k said:
Thanks for your concern ladies and Nel :)

Well after the therapy my knee was killing me pretty bad, I haven't been sprinting or doing anything that affects my knee or shins. Treil, I've had shin splints before also, but it never bothered my knee. It feels much better today though. ;)

Nels, well I'm not jumping rope just yet, this will be my replacement for the sprints I do in between sets, but not yet, I may not get to sprint for awhile. He gave me some stretching exercises to do and told me to ice them and heat them lots, so I basicly smell like a medicine cabinet everyday in the gym lol.

Whatever you do - take care of your knees!!! (don't I know it!)

She Jens I know to take care of them, thank you :)

With the treatment he did, he had warned me that the knee would hurt alot more after for a few days, but then it should feel better, and it does actually feel abit better than before, not 100%, but better, so at least it's working :)

Just a note ladies my pants are finally loose.... WOOHOO!!!! :elephant: today is a wonderful day :)

So I am not 8 weeks away from my show, and I spoke with my sister inlaw in Boston, and I may actually do a show with her in her area, 2 weeks early, so that would be 6 weeks, I'm not 100% sure yet on that, we'll see where I'm at. Just wanted to give alittle update on my plans ;)

Hey, Sweetcheeks (yes, I mean that literally! lol)

Glad your feeling better! Gotta' LOVE it when the pants loosen up a bit! WTG! :kiss:

Wow, cool that your sis competes too!!!!!

scorpiogirl said:
Hey, Sweetcheeks (yes, I mean that literally! lol)

Glad your feeling better! Gotta' LOVE it when the pants loosen up a bit! WTG! :kiss:

Wow, cool that your sis competes too!!!!!

hehe ;) hi huney Thank you so much, for always checking in on me. :)

Yes she does, actually she's the one who pushed me to compete last year, and I did, and my other sister inlaw saw me compete and I motivated her to compete this year, so we'll all be doing the show in May, it's the 3 boys that are brothers, don't they know how to pick their women lol.

Oh geez... I took some pics the another day, and I keep forgetting to post them up when I get home.

I have so many things on my minds its so not funny, why is it that everytime I turn around some new problem slaps me in my damn face. Nothing ever seems to just go smoothly for me, and I just have 1 month where everything is perfect or close to it. Really I'm not that "oh poor me" kind of person, so I hope it doesn't come off like that. But I've been through insane amounts of sh*t in my 28 years, most people would have gone insane by now. I can honestly say I'm a good person, and always think about how I would feel if someone did that to me, before doing something. So I don't understand why sh*t just can't go right for me, it's like I'm always being tested, and it makes me wonder if god is trying to find my breaking point.

Sorry for the ramble, this is how I feel today, so I needed to put it out there, so it's not in me, if that makes sense.

Basicly what happened is that my boss sold his company, new owners came in and took over, boss told me not to worry I still have a job, but deep now I have a funny vibe about this, anyway yesterday, our other accountant came in to get something, and asked me question that I didn't know anything about, but made me question if I had a job soon, he was like oh sh*t, cause he didn't realize I didn't know what he was talking about, anyhow I went into my boss's office and asked him what was going on, and in a nutshell he said I was going to tell you, but next friday is your last day.

Now I've worked here for 3 damn years, I understand business is business, but I'm really pissed that they didn't have enough respect for me to talk to me like a human being, I had to figure it out on my own. ahhhhhh whatever!!!!!

Hopefully it's a blessing in disguise!

Oh another note, went to see therapist the another day, and he's happy, knee ans shins are much better, he wants me to try the sprints on friday, but if it hurts I'm to stop right away, but the sprints are to be done in the gym (they have this soft surface on the floor), NO MORE threadmill sprints!!! Funny thing my glute has been alittle tight, and he was like yes that can happen sometimes, when you release 1 muscle another may act up, so he had to release that 1 too. You girls are going to get a laugh out of this, he had to pull my shorts down to get to the glute, cause they couldn't be pulled up, and guess what I'm wearing underneath this little itty bitty beige g-string, :lmao:

Top Bottom