Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24k's *getting ready for 2006* log

Hi Miss24K! I was reading your log and looking at your pictures. You look really good!! I read your concerns about bf%, so by analyzing the pics bf is mostly in your torax, maybe it is a matter of tightening the diet or to revamp your wokout... ask your trainer what are his plans to help you thin your skin in that area... or what his plans are for the diet at 10 weeks to the competition date.

It is true that for some girls BF% doesn't make too much different at comparisons in person. But at stage, there will be girls who will be tighter and that difference judges do notice and can be a reason for setting places.

I can tell that you've done great job with your leg workout! They look amazing!

Keep up the hard training!

Hi Ladies, Just thought I would post alittle update on me.

First I'm not going to go into detail about my first problem, but you can read this post, and I think it explains it http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5917861&postcount=24

Second, I've been having alot of pain in y left knee and my shins from sprinting, so I spoke with my trainer the other day and he referred me to someone to get some A.R.T. treatment for it. I went yesterday, and the therapist said no more sprinting :bawling: if you know me you know I love this. Anyway basicly the only form of cardio I can do at the moment is on the Elliptical, which is fine for the morning cardio sessions, but my current weight training involves supersets and a 1 minute sprint at the end :worried:. Spoke with him and the trainer about this, and I can try jumping rope for this minute, so we'll see.

So as I said I had the treatment last night, and F*CK it hurts!!!!! This morning I woke to do my cardio and well that just wasn't happening, I was limping all over the house, my BF was like what are you crazy, you aren't going to the gym this morning, take the break from the cardio. So I did. The therapist told me it will probably be very painful for the next few days, and that I probably will be thinking of him, and wanting to hurt him, lol, but he assured me that it will get better. Well he was right about 1 thing, I want to hurt him today!!!!! lol

Just so you'll know diet is straight.

Miss24k said:

First I'm not going to go into detail about my first problem, but you can read this post, and I think it explains it http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5917861&postcount=24

Second, I've been having alot of pain in y left knee and my shins from sprinting, so I spoke with my trainer the other day and he referred me to someone to get some A.R.T. treatment for it. I went yesterday, and the therapist said no more sprinting :bawling: if you know me you know I love this. Anyway basicly the only form of cardio I can do at the moment is on the Elliptical, which is fine for the morning cardio sessions, but my current weight training involves supersets and a 1 minute sprint at the end :worried:. Spoke with him and the trainer about this, and I can try jumping rope for this minute, so we'll see.

So as I said I had the treatment last night, and F*CK it hurts!!!!! This morning I woke to do my cardio and well that just wasn't happening, I was limping all over the house, my BF was like what are you crazy, you aren't going to the gym this morning, take the break from the cardio. So I did. The therapist told me it will probably be very painful for the next few days, and that I probably will be thinking of him, and wanting to hurt him, lol, but he assured me that it will get better. Well he was right about 1 thing, I want to hurt him today!!!!! lol

I read about your first problem. I've considered the 'ol scrub-a-dub! I can imagine it would sometimes feel uncomfortable.

Shin splints? I can't run because of them (that and I don't really have the stamina for long distance). I love to sprint though - that's what the problem was - sprinting? So pretty much deep tissue therapy. Hmmmm, sorry to hear you're in such pain. Does hot/cold therapy or stretching help?

More pics, Girlie!!! :heart:

Good job on diet Miss24! I am so sorry to hear about your shin splints - that SUCKS! Hope they heal for you quickly and you can get right back sprints again! ;)

WOW...I'm so sorry about your shin splints. I can't believe it. Ice those things after every workout and warm them up WELL before you try jump roping. I'm a little concerned about that, too, but I hope it works out for you.

Good luck and keep us posted. Get better soon. :)

Miss24k said:

How R U doing? I used to get these all the time they'll get better before you know it!

:wavey:

Hey Miss-Missy!! :heart: Checking in....

Looooooooooooove the heiney......wow!

Top Bottom