Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24k's *getting ready for 2006* log

Miss24k said:
Although I know not to let a number define me, it can get frustrating when you're competing in 10 weeks to hear it's so high, I'm glad we had this little talk, cause he put my concerns at ease, and I'm going to be F*CKING HAWT, IN 10 WEEKS ;) LOL
^^ FOR EMPHASIS

Yay, he gets an A+ ...

30 min cardio 5x/day ??? or week?

He's right though -- bf is still just an inaccurately measurable ratio and at teh end of the day, its not really an absolute and it is all about how you wear it. 15% looks like shit on me and I had to drop to 7-8% to get abs. And still not real impressed. BF is good for guidance and relative changes if you are measuring the same way.

Sassy69 said:
30 min cardio 5x/day ??? or week?

He's right though -- bf is still just an inaccurately measurable ratio and at teh end of the day, its not really an absolute and it is all about how you wear it. 15% looks like shit on me and I had to drop to 7-8% to get abs. And still not real impressed. BF is good for guidance and relative changes if you are measuring the same way.

:lmao: Imagine 30 min 5x/day :lmao: oops I mean a week lol which can can be upped to 45 min

In regards to the pictures...
Wow... um.. WOW... yeah... um... WOW!!!!!
Allow me to volunteer to be your protan boy! LOL
You look amazing.

Missy, it'll be 2 weeks tomorrow since I posted those pics ... I wanna see more of our little fire cracker... your fanny club awaits ...

Last edited:
*Bunny* said:
Missy, it'll be 2 weeks tomorrow since I posted those pics ... I wanna see more of our little fire cracker... your fan club awaits ...
Don't you mean 'fanny' club awaits?

Top Bottom