Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24k's *getting ready for 2006* log

Awesome Pics Missy!! Definitely can tell that you had a VERY successful bulking cycle, your muscle developement is great! Happy Cutting!! :heart:

Congrats GIRL!! ;)

"...don't look at my bum! Don't look at my bum! I don't look at your bum, bum-looker! Cheeky monkey! ..."
:D

How's the training & diet going Missy?

*Bunny* said:
"...don't look at my bum! Don't look at my bum! I don't look at your bum, bum-looker! Cheeky monkey! ..."
:D

How's the training & diet going Missy?

haha and I know you're still looking damn you!!!!

Training and diet are ok, I'm starving and I want a f*ing cookie, scratch that I want the whole bag.

Been having a rough couple a days, I wish I were rich, so I could these a few people to kiss my ass!

Oh and yesterday was an interesting day to say the least, in the day I was aggressive by the time it was gym time I was in the gym crying like some stole my puppy, I couldn't believe it, I couldn't even tell you why. I swear people must of thought I was retarded hell I think I was. Then I somehow anaged to finish the workout, got home was preparing meals for today and was pissed again.

What else hmmmm oh these knuckleheads in the building shut the water off and I have to friggin pee!!!!!

Let it out SISTA! :)

Since I Pee (i know TMI) every 10 - 15 minutes here , I would die! A water line burst outside my office once from the cold and the city turned off the water ... when I called to tell my office I was running later (traffic from the water line), lady tells me "You better go to the bathroom b4 you get here, water's off..." I turned my ass around and said "call me when it's back on ... "

SEE another beautiful lady have a rough couple of days ... we're making a list here ...

I hope it gets better. We loff you :bigkiss:

Awww :bigkiss: I hope you have a better day today Miss24 ;)

I am with you BOTH on the whole peeing thing - everyone here at work makes fun of how often I have to leave to go use the little girls room - quit entertaining!

Miss24k said:
haha and I know you're still looking damn you!!!!

Training and diet are ok, I'm starving and I want a f*ing cookie, scratch that I want the whole bag.

Been having a rough couple a days, I wish I were rich, so I could these a few people to kiss my ass!

Oh and yesterday was an interesting day to say the least, in the day I was aggressive by the time it was gym time I was in the gym crying like some stole my puppy, I couldn't believe it, I couldn't even tell you why. I swear people must of thought I was retarded hell I think I was. Then I somehow anaged to finish the workout, got home was preparing meals for today and was pissed again.

What else hmmmm oh these knuckleheads in the building shut the water off and I have to friggin pee!!!!!

Sounds like your hormones are outta whack!
I went through that last year. I would get pissy and yelling and then I would get to the gym and I would feel like crying for some stupid reason why....

iceprincess said:
Awww :bigkiss: I hope you have a better day today Miss24 ;)

I am with you BOTH on the whole peeing thing - everyone here at work makes fun of how often I have to leave to go use the little girls room - quit entertaining!

Same here! Hope your feeling better this morning Ms24K. (((((hugs))))) to you!

Top Bottom