Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24k's *getting ready for 2006* log

Sorry IP, I did answer your question but it was the day EF was acting up, I guess it never got posted. Anyway I was saying that for my cardio, I do not do HIIT everyday, I basicly do whatever I feel like doing that day, sometimes HIIT sometimes steady state.

I actually am loving the carb cycle, because I never feel depleted or run down, no cravings at all, I'm focused!!!! lol

I just received my goodies from the AF store, and I have to say I'm super happy about that, since customs didn't hold on to those babies for a week this time. lol

So this morning I began using YES on my triceps, thighs and booty.

I now know how to drive Harvey (my cat) crazy, apply YES and walk around the house. He went absolutely nuts rolling around on the floor, lol silly cat.

And how to drive 24k crazy, hmm apply YES walk around the warm house for a few minutes, then walk outside(-20C) for a few minutes, then get back inside where it's warm, oh my goodness the tingling feeling in my legs and bum was crazy. lol

I was sweating like a piglet this morning, more than usual. Oh and my body is still warm, especially triceps, bum, and thighs.

Miss24k said:
Sorry IP, I did answer your question but it was the day EF was acting up, I guess it never got posted. Anyway I was saying that for my cardio, I do not do HIIT everyday, I basicly do whatever I feel like doing that day, sometimes HIIT sometimes steady state.

I actually am loving the carb cycle, because I never feel depleted or run down, no cravings at all, I'm focused!!!! lol

I just received my goodies from the AF store, and I have to say I'm super happy about that, since customs didn't hold on to those babies for a week this time. lol

So this morning I began using YES on my triceps, thighs and booty.

I now know how to drive Harvey (my cat) crazy, apply YES and walk around the house. He went absolutely nuts rolling around on the floor, lol silly cat.

And how to drive 24k crazy, hmm apply YES walk around the warm house for a few minutes, then walk outside(-20C) for a few minutes, then get back inside where it's warm, oh my goodness the tingling feeling in my legs and bum was crazy. lol

I was sweating like a piglet this morning, more than usual. Oh and my body is still warm, especially triceps, bum, and thighs.
LOL!!! Poor Harvey! :lmao:

That stuff gets CHI-LLLY!!!! Brrrrrrrrr

Can you give some details on your carb cycle? What are the ranges you are using, and do they coincide with your exercise days (I'm assuming yes, but just checking). :) Thanks, and get to posting! :lmao:

OK ... ladies do I have a treat for you :)

I give you a lady with much added muscle mass and the results of a Bulking Cycle done well ... PROPS to you Twinny :) The strength of this woman is completely amazing ... CONGRATS on showing a girl what bulking is all about :) Happy cutting :)

m24krear.jpg

m24kfrontquad.jpg

m24kfront.jpg

m24kbiback.jpg

m24kback2.jpg

Ok been sometime since an update, so here it is.

Day 1 Bis & Trics

4 sets of 6 90 degree bench DB curls (20 lbs) tempo 4, 1
4 sets of 6 decline bench EZ bar extensions (40lbs) tempo 4, 1
3 sets of 6 60 degree bench DB curls (15 lbs) tempo 4, 4
3 sets of 6 decline bench DB extensions (12.5lbs) tempo 4, 4
2 sets of 6 30 degree bench DB curls (10 lbs) tempo 4, 4, 4
2 sets of 6 decline bench BB extensions (20lbs) tempo 4, 4, 4
3 sets of 30 (10, 10, 10 drop set) calf raises (230/190/110)

Day 2 Legs
4 sets of 6 wide squats (150 lbs) tempo 4, 1
4 sets of leg curl (out) (70 lbs) tempo 4, 1
3sets of 6 squats (100lbs) tempo 4, 4
3sets of leg curl (in) (50lbs) tempo 4, 4
2sets of 6 elevated heel squats (50 lbs) tempo 4, 4, 4
2sets of leg curl (40 lbs) tempo 4, 4, 4
3 sets of 12 jack- knives

Day 3 Back/ Chest/ Shoulders
4 sets 6 chin-ups tempo 4, 1
4 sets of 6 DB flat bench press (35lbs) tempo 4, 1
3 sets of 6 assisted N. grip pull-ups, tempo 4, 4
3 sets of 6 Incline bench press (25lbs) tempo 4, 4
2 sets of 6 assisted pull-ups, tempo 4, 4, 4
2 sets of 6 shoulder press (20lbs) tempo 4, 4, 4
3 sets of 8, 4, 3 drop set side raises (7.5,5, 3)

Cardio is 5 times a week, HIIT until I want to vomit! :worried:
Also doing a Bikram Yoga class once a week, just for me ;)

Sorry I've been slacking :bigkiss:

Oh, how I would love to have that ASS!!! I'm workin' on it!!!

Looking good girl! :)

Top Bottom