Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24k's *getting ready for 2006* log

Miss24k is doing her happy dance today :elephant: why do you ask :) because I reached a new weight that I've never done before on incline db press, I was able to get 2 sets with 40lbs for 5 reps each, I struggle with the 2nd set though... woohoo me!!! I'm so happy with myself lol can't you tell.

When I was done this big guy stood in front of me and clapped he was like damn I'm impressed. ;) That's just what I needed today, oh and some woman told me she told her trainer she wanted an ass like mine, cause she says I have a perfect ass :lmao:

Back, Chest, Shoulders
A1) 6 sets of 5 pullups
A2) 6 sets of 5 Incline DB press (35lbs for 4 sets, 40lbs for 2 sets)
B1) 3 sets of 10 BB bent-over rows (45lbs)
B2) 3 sets of 10 DB pullovers (20lbs)
3 sets of 12 DB Flyes (15 lbs)
C1) 3 sets of 10 Front lat. raises on ball (7.5lbs)
C2) 3 sets of 10 side lat. raises on ball (7.5lbs)

A1 & A2, B1 & B2, and C1 & C2 are supersetted.

Miss24k said:
Miss24k is doing her happy dance today :elephant: why do you ask :) because I reached a new weight that I've never done before on incline db press, I was able to get 2 sets with 40lbs for 5 reps each, I struggle with the 2nd set though... woohoo me!!! I'm so happy with myself lol can't you tell.

When I was done this big guy stood in front of me and clapped he was like damn I'm impressed. ;) That's just what I needed today, oh and some woman told me she told her trainer she wanted an ass like mine, cause she says I have a perfect ass :lmao:
AWESOME GIRL!!!! Way to go!!!

I am impressed but I would expect no less from you.

Oh and you better post some pics of the tush after that comment ...

:rainbow:

WAY COOL on the 40's!!!! I'm still wishing for an ass like that! lol

lol I didn't say it Buns the lady at the gym did, then the 2 others girls she was with added a few comments, lol I was like damn I never knew so many women watched my ass :lmao: I think I need to find a way to cover it next time lol.

lol @ S. you guys are too funny.

Work-out
30 minutes cardio this morning, day off from weights.

Love your new avatar and yeah, I can honestly say, I'd like an ass like that!! You are lookin good!! :D

Top Bottom