Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24k's *getting ready for 2006* log

Miss24k said:
thanks ladies :)

Yesterday I didn't make it to the gym either, today I'm feeling alittle better so I'll get there after work.

I think my diet needs adjusting.
Need a little more?

scorpiogirl said:
Need a little more?

No more like an adjustment on the kinds of foods, my trainer has me on a diet that consists of mainly protein, fats, and green veggies, but I just don't think this type of diet is for me, I've been feeling run down and have had no energy, haven't dropped any weight and have been getting sick often and when I get sick I have to stay in bed for a day.

Anyway I spoke with him, and told him this isn't working for me, and I think I need carbs and less fats, he agreed, so he changed things up, so we'll see how this goes.

Thanks for your concern Scorpio :)

I hope you are feeling better today Miss24!! Hopefully the new diet will help keep you well and give you more energy. The feeling of run down and no energy isn't fun at all! ;)

No more like an adjustment on the kinds of foods, my trainer has me on a diet that consists of mainly protein, fats, and green veggies, but I just don't think this type of diet is for me, I've been feeling run down and have had no energy, haven't dropped any weight and have been getting sick often and when I get sick I have to stay in bed for a day.

Is this similar to your diet last season, or something completely different?

Hope you fell better soon and find something that works for you. :heart:

:wavey:

Sorry to hear that you've not been well and like the other girls said, I hope the diet tweaking will help you. You've still got plenty of time for your comp. Sending lots of good vibes your way, Miss :heart:

Miss24k said:

Anyway I spoke with him, and told him this isn't working for me, and I think I need carbs and less fats, he agreed, so he changed things up, so we'll see how this goes.

Thanks for your concern Scorpio :)
This is music to my ears... :heart: :heart:

Thanks everyone, I have ore energy now, and am feeling better, still alittle sick though.

Buffalo, no it was a different diet from last year, he wanted to see how I responded to it I guess, cause it works well for some people, but I am not 1 of them lol.

I'm upping my morning cardio sessions.

Training as been good, same workouts as previously posted.

So this morning was 30 minutes of cardio.

Top Bottom