Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In 2011 SuperQT sees her abs again...

Ok that would make sense being Canadian and all good catch :)

Can I count horizontal cardio for two hours this afternoon? Oh yeah good times!!!

Off to pick up Tweakle and deadlift so pumped.

Horizontal cardio definitely counts!! I need some of that in my training regimin...good job girl!

You don't have to use fatburns to get lean it just gives that little extra umph. If your diet is nice and tight you should have no problem reaching your goals. There is other things you can take that should give you a little kick in the pants but not raise your BP like a B complex and BCAA's prior to workouts.
I've got some BCAAs floating around, how would they best be used before workout? Better for cardio or better for lifting? I bought them and I confess I never really "got" what they did.

I take a B-100 and B12 regularly. I can't do stims, I don't even like drinking coffee too much but a.m. cardio is so effing hard :(

God I'm old ... and fluffy ...

I've got some BCAAs floating around, how would they best be used before workout? Better for cardio or better for lifting? I bought them and I confess I never really "got" what they did.

I take a B-100 and B12 regularly. I can't do stims, I don't even like drinking coffee too much but a.m. cardio is so effing hard :(

BCAA's are good prior to both IMO

I got in 5 meals and 4 liters of water.

No PR's but training was tons of fun Tweakle is still a chatty cathy at the gym.

Rack deads 125x18 185x12 225x8 275x2 315x1
Wide grip pulldowns 110x16 130x12 150x10
Close grip pulldowns 170x10 190x7 210x3
Hammer Row 140x12 180x8 210x3
Hammer Low Row 90x10-12x3
Hammer High Row 140x12 160x10 180x8

I got home like 20 minutes ago chances of me getting up for AM cardio tomorrow slim to none.

originally when they were developed in the '80's the idea was they encouraged a natural GH release, MM. Whether anything taken orally really does much at all to trigger a release is questionable. If it does, it's probably pretty meager. They certainly would have an anti-catabolic effect though, and iso-leucine increases insulin sensitivity which is a good thing. It would decrease the amount of PWO carbs you'd need to refill glycogen stores.

You'd want to take them on an empty stomach for best effect, or at the very least away from protein sources to avoid metabolic competition with other aminos.

Ok so far have had 3 meals only 1 liter of water so far.

Worked legs cause of my ankle its limited I don't do anything for the calves don't want to put pressure on the ankle yet hopefully next week.

All these are done slow and controlled no more then 30 seconds between sets.

Leg Extentions 100x6 90x12 80x13 70x16 60x16
Single leg extention toe pointing in then out
50x6 40x8 30x12 20x16 10x20
Seated leg curls 50x20 60x18 70x16 80x14 90x12

I was going to use the lying leg curl but this douch felt the need to try to talk to me well I was working trying to decide which one to pick so I just walked over to the other side of the gym and used something I haven't in a while ....

Super set the naughy nice machines ;)
60x16 70x14 80x12

Incumbent bike 50 minutes

I got in 4 meals yesterday and 2 liters of water. I didn't have anything to drink and snacks last night were veggies just stayed in and cuddled on the couch watched movies. It was a nice chill NYE.

No gym yesterday and probably not today either.

January 2nd I had 3 good meals and then I slipped I had this urge for pizza and ice cream I blame watching eat, pray love on the pizza and ice cream the 4 pints that were in my freezer. Now there is no ice cream in my freezer no I didn't eat it all. I have it at a friend’s for safe storage. LOL

One of my buddies was in Europe for the holidays and I was checking in on his cat. So I took the ice cream there and hid it in the back of his freezer. I don't think I will tell him. If he finds it he will know it's mine (he knows my favorite flavour) and he is a good bro so he won’t eat it. I am pretty much positive he will know why it's there and LMAO @ me.

I did do 55 minutes of cardio on the incumbant bike and got 2 liters of water in.

Today so far I have had 3 meals and 2 liters of water likely have another 1-2 meals and I am aiming for 2 more liters of water.

My workout today was great I am feeling really good.

Back and biceps:

Super sets and giant sets with 30 seconds max rest.

Super seted wide grip and close grip pull downs 90x20 110x16 130x12
Giant set
Hammer low row 90x14x3
Hammer row 140x8x3
Hammer 90 degree tbar row 35x12x3
Giant set
Single arm cable row 50x15 40x16 30x20
Single arm high cable row 40x16 30x16 20x20
Reverse grip pull down 90x14x3
Cable rope bicep curl 30x20x3
Super set
Standing bi-lateral cable curl 65x14 80x10 95x8
Nautilus bicep curl 35x12x2 20x16

60 minutes of cardio on the incumbant bike.

Ok not sure how long I can keep up this detailed of a log at work it is easy to do but weekends or days off my schedule is a bit more all over the place.

Tuesday January 4, 2011
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try." ~Yoda~

5:45 a.m.
1 cup coffee
1 tbsp half and half
2 splenda

6:00 a.m.
30 minutes cardio incumbent bike

7:00 a.m.
2 omega eggs
½ cup egg whites
25 grams feta cheese
1 cup coffee
1 tbsp half and half
2 splenda

9:30 a.m.
2 scopes vanilla protein powder
½ cup coffee
½ cup unsweetened almond milk

11:30 a.m.
120 grams tuna
2 tbsp pureed avocado
2tbsp salsa
8 slices of cucumber
8 slices of green pepper
1 venom hyper drive
1 extra strength cold fx

1:30 p.m.
120 grams tuna
2 tbsp pureed avocado
2tbsp salsa

3:30 p.m.
120 grams tuna
2 tbsp pureed avocado
2 tbsp salsa

5:30 p.m.
120 grams of chicken
2 cups of spinach
1 tbsp vinger
diet coke

7:30
50 grams almonds

9:30
1 scope joint repair mixed with 1 tbsp sugar free metamucil
3 caps of ZMA
25mg DHEA
3mg melatonin

Daily Total

Calories 1,723
Fat 74.5 grams 37 %
Carbohydrate 39.3 grams 9 %
Protein 227.2 grams 54 %

4 liters of water
2 liters of chilled mint green tea (so yummy!)

Last edited:
Top Bottom