Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

In 2011 SuperQT sees her abs again...

You can also try L-carnitine. It's very important to be well rested that will help with increase in energy aim for at least 8 hours if you don't get that already.

Thanks! My sleep isn't horrible so I should be good. I usually get about 8 hrs, but at the least I get 7.

Great to see your logs SuperQT!!

Today is off to a great start got up for 50 minutes of morning cardio woot.

Two meals in me and 2 liters of water down yeah!

So excited I am dead lifting tonight with my old training partner. I haven't seen him in 3 years he moved to LA. I haven't done deads in well over a month so doubtful I will be making any kind of PR's but I will be having a ton of fun.

Today is off to a great start got up for 50 minutes of morning cardio woot.

Two meals in me and 2 liters of water down yeah!

So excited I am dead lifting tonight with my old training partner. I haven't seen him in 3 years he moved to LA. I haven't done deads in well over a month so doubtful I will be making any kind of PR's but I will be having a ton of fun.

Jebus. How fast do you do? And is the training partner the dude that used to post on EF?

Jebus. How fast do you do? And is the training partner the dude that used to post on EF?

This made me LOL. I can't help but think of Homer Simpson!! ;)

Good job on the morning cardio QT! That is soon coming for me and I'm dreading it a bit...once it warms up it's okay but going out at 5 am with -20....not so fun.

kilometres maybe? thats still 8-10 mph

Top Bottom