Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2011... fresh start!

Frisky

~QUEEN BITCH~
Platinum
Well, decided to give it a go for the new year. I've had a hell of a ride the last 4 years and had to put my focus on things other than training. FINALLY, im at a position in my life to devote the proper time to diet and training. Don't think i'll be hitting the stage anytime soon but i'd like to look stage ready.

I'm open to any new suggestions, help.... etc.

Won't be posting any public pictures right now... maybe later.

Today is offically Day 1... gonna join a new gym so i'll most prob be getting myself situated so that I can have an idea of exactly what is at my disposal. :D

Welcome back! Sorry to hear of your last 4 years of bumpy ride. But here you are and ready to begin a new life! Wishing you the best and I'll be following along.

Well, decided to give it a go for the new year. I've had a hell of a ride the last 4 years and had to put my focus on things other than training. FINALLY, im at a position in my life to devote the proper time to diet and training. Don't think i'll be hitting the stage anytime soon but i'd like to look stage ready.

I'm open to any new suggestions, help.... etc.

Won't be posting any public pictures right now... maybe later.

Today is offically Day 1... gonna join a new gym so i'll most prob be getting myself situated so that I can have an idea of exactly what is at my disposal. :D

Awesome! Welcome back Friskers. :garza:

Thanks for the welcome. I can't wait to get channeled again and get this ball rollling.... i'm long overdue! I hope this gym will have the bare necessities.

And last night began day 1... Not as bad as I thought it would be, i'm gonna have to get used to the equipment there... not what i'm used to but i needed a 24hr gym so it will have to do. Did back but my rotary started bothering me, never had shoulder issues before so maybe i just slept wrong on it. Taking it slow and easy to allow this old body to catch up to what my young mind knows i am capable doing. Felt awesome though!

about to head there again and work chest... wooohooo

OOOO HELL YA!!!!!!!!!!!! One of ef's greats has come back to be with Needto&company!!!!!

Frisky you have been missed. By myself and I am sure many others girl... BTW a still owe you a lolly pop

OOOO HELL YA!!!!!!!!!!!! One of ef's greats has come back to be with Needto&company!!!!!

Frisky you have been missed. By myself and I am sure many others girl... BTW a still owe you a lolly pop

Lolly Pop lolly pop..,. o'lolly lolly .... lolly pop! LOL

I really miss hanging out here! Its been so long... years go by so fast when your mind is occupied with other things.

:biggrin:

thank you tuts

Top Bottom