Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2011... fresh start!

taking it REALLY slow for the first month to allow my body to do some major adjustments so i'm not posting up my training schedule just yet. I'm doing everything on the fly and by feeling out my body right now. I've retained more strength than I thought I would but still need to be careful with that because I am not a young chick anymore and I sure don't want to throw a hip out.

Lolly Pop lolly pop..,. o'lolly lolly .... lolly pop! LOL

I really miss hanging out here! Its been so long... years go by so fast when your mind is occupied with other things.

:biggrin:

thank you tuts

Tell e about it. Seems like only yesterday angel wanted to kill us both for talking on the phone lmao...Have seend a lot of good peeps coming back these days though and a lot of them female. HMMM I wounder what is bringing all the woman back to ef?

Guess I was right. <---inside thing lol

Thanks Island Girl... thanks Radar!
So... was on a roll and took a slight fall down some slippery steps trying to move a huge printer. Landed smack down on my ankle, twisted it to crap. Then when that all gets better... I end up having everything else around me demand my undying attention... I can multi task but realized that I can'tt be in two places at one time yet alone three... I tried though LOL

Now ankle healed, everything else calmed down... knock on wood. I'm going to try to get consistant againt

If anyone has some killer shoulder workouts I would love to try them. I do the same ol thing as always. I need to try something different to shock these unresponsive things. This body part lags behind sooo bad.

Thanks Island Girl... thanks Radar!
So... was on a roll and took a slight fall down some slippery steps trying to move a huge printer. Landed smack down on my ankle, twisted it to crap. Then when that all gets better... I end up having everything else around me demand my undying attention... I can multi task but realized that I can'tt be in two places at one time yet alone three... I tried though LOL

Now ankle healed, everything else calmed down... knock on wood. I'm going to try to get consistant againt

If anyone has some killer shoulder workouts I would love to try them. I do the same ol thing as always. I need to try something different to shock these unresponsive things. This body part lags behind sooo bad.

Shoot me a pm ,i have one i know you havn't tried before! :)

Top Bottom