Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2007: The Year of the Badger

badgergrl

I can't even find my old log! :) Anyway, the new year calls for new measures. I have missed being away from EF, but I'm finally settled in at my new place and a new school, so it's time for me to get back to training seriously, and for me that includes logging consistently.
I've taken about a month off really. I've gone to the gym here and there since I've moved, and my diet's been all over the place. I'm still working on finding a gym that I like and establishing a new routine, so things probably won't get going until next week.
I want to compete again so bad (probably early summer), but I'll have to see how it goes with school. I have a really heavy course load this semester.
I've put on lots of muscle since my show in July, but a lot of fat too, so I'd like to start seriously cutting soon to see what's under all this.
Anyway, that's enough. :)
Glad to be back!!!

Great title! Can't wait to watch your progress. Getting settled into a new place and routine can be challenging. I wish you the best!

Glad to see you back!! Looking forward to your progress!

Top Bottom