Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2007: The Year of the Badger

Goals for the Week:
Drink more water!
Start doing AM cardio
Start limiting dairy

4/2/07

12:00: 1 scoop whey, 1/2 cup oats
4:00: 3/4 cup cott cheese, 1 cup shredded wheat
7:00: 1/4 oz. almonds
9:00: chicken and veggies on whole wheat wrap
11:00: PWO shake 2 scoops whey, 1 cup blueberries
12:30: 2 tbsp anpb, 1 cup skim milk

Total: 1515
Fat: 37 333 23%
Sat: 8 74 5%
Poly: 8 72 5%
Mono: 14 123 8%
Carbs: 151 521 35%
Fiber: 21 0 0%
Protein: 154 615 42%

Shoulders, hams, calves:

Last edited:
Badge you look GOOD! Looks like some quality muscle there!!
Looks great!

Cuts are still visible lol (grr lol)

badgergrl said:
Here's a few starting point pics/end of bulk cycle
Nothing fancy.....I'll try to post dieting pics bi-weekly at least.
Please critique...anything I need to especially work on? I know it's hard to tell with all this blubber on top.

http://i10.tinypic.com/4hi5ppv.jpg
http://i11.tinypic.com/2zrncs2.jpg
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I hope I look like that after my next bulk :lmao: Still looking good girl!! Nice cuts already and some quality muscle for sure!

badgergrl said:
Thank you my sweets :heart:
I don't see the cuts, but I'll get there. So do you think 14 weeks is doable?
Ahhhhhhhhhhh YESSSSSSSS!!! I'd say your lower then I was for sure and I started at 12... well what I thought was 12 :lmao: Turning into 15 though since first show is out and focusing on the June 2 one now ;)

badgergrl said:
I can't even find my old log! :) Anyway, the new year calls for new measures. I have missed being away from EF, but I'm finally settled in at my new place and a new school, so it's time for me to get back to training seriously, and for me that includes logging consistently.
I've taken about a month off really. I've gone to the gym here and there since I've moved, and my diet's been all over the place. I'm still working on finding a gym that I like and establishing a new routine, so things probably won't get going until next week.
I want to compete again so bad (probably early summer), but I'll have to see how it goes with school. I have a really heavy course load this semester.
I've put on lots of muscle since my show in July, but a lot of fat too, so I'd like to start seriously cutting soon to see what's under all this.
Anyway, that's enough. :)
Glad to be back!!!
welcome back always good to see old faces...kill that shit. :)

sbt2082 said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhh YESSSSSSSS!!! I'd say your lower then I was for sure and I started at 12... well what I thought was 12 :lmao: Turning into 15 though since first show is out and focusing on the June 2 one now ;)

Yeah, I definitely feel like I can do it...just feels good having the outside encouragement. :) Something about a bulk really does a number on your self-esteem. It's like I feel like I can never get lean again. :lmao:

So, what happened to the first show? Just needed more time?

needtogetaas said:
welcome back always good to see old faces...kill that shit. :)

ck2006 said:
:bigkiss:

4/3/04

12:30: 1.5 scoops whey, 1/2 cup oats
(Things got screwy at work....couldn't eat. After 5 hours without food, I was ready to kill someone :evil: )
5:30: 1 cup cott cheese, 1 cup shredded wheat
7:30: chicken breast strips, whole wheat wrap, brussel sprouts
10:00: 1.5 scoops whey, 1/3 cup oats
12:30: 3 tbsp anpb, 1.5 cup skim milk

Total: 2138
Fat: 51 463 22%
Sat: 9 81 4%
Poly: 9 81 4%
Mono: 15 135 7%
Carbs: 251 873 42%
Fiber: 33 0 0%
Protein: 183 731 35%
Alcohol: 0 0 0%

Scheduled rest day

badgergrl said:
Yeah, I definitely feel like I can do it...just feels good having the outside encouragement. :) Something about a bulk really does a number on your self-esteem. It's like I feel like I can never get lean again. :lmao:

So, what happened to the first show? Just needed more time?

:bigkiss:
Nope not that we necessarily needed more time, just ALL wanted to do the show together, so this way Buns can come up North and we can ALL step foot on the stage together!!! :heart:

Top Bottom