Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2007: The Year of the Badger

treilin said:
I like the Met-rx bars Peanut one favorite

bake oatmeal mixed with water and spices (ie cinnamon) on cookie sheet. throw in baggies

unsalted almonds in baggies

individual packets of tuna, salmon, chicken (BIG bottle hot sauce)

shredded wheat in baggies

get grilled chick salads at restaurants.. could always get double serving of meat to take on go and place in cooler till next meal.

protein powder

Sometimes you can borrow hotel's personal microwave, sometimes like Panera has a microwave I use, or hospitals do... Most work-places will have one. Even churches if that's where u are going. Can bring sweet tatos and cook em up, or whole wheat pasta or brown rice and all you need is bowl and water in micro.

Beef Jerky

Flax seed capsules

Brown rice cakes instead of regular rice cakes

Peanut butter

apples/fruit

awesome awesome awesome!
Thanks Treil! Great ideas. I was having trouble coming up with stuff.

3/7/07

10:00: 1.5 scoops whey, 1/2 cup oats
1:30: turkey breast on 1 slice ww bread
5:00: turkey breast on 1 slice ww bread
7:00: 1 oz cashews
9:00: small chicken breast, 1/2 cup shredded wheat
11:30 PWO: 2 scoops whey, 1/3 cup oats
1:00: 2 tbsp anpb, 1 cup skim milk

GYM: Back and Bis

Total: 1791

Fat: 49 443 25%
Sat: 8 75 4%
Poly: 11 96 5%
Mono: 18 166 10%
Carbs: 145 523 30%
Fiber: 14 0 0%
Protein: 195 781 45%

Got back from New York today. I had an amazing week volunteering,meeting some great people, and exploring the city.
I did pretty well with the diet considering the circumstances. I've taken a whole week off from the gym, but it's back on tomorrow!!

Thanks Bunny and ducky!!

I totally forgot about logging my food yesterday, but I did plug it in to fitday. Diet is good. I cut out the bread this week. I've had a good two days back in the gym. Off today!

I had to get a bunch of immunizations yesterday, and I started running a fever after the gym last night through this morning...feeling better now.

I've had a rough week in school, and I've been slacking with the log because of that. My diet was on point all week, but I did allow myself a few cheats today. I'll start logging again tomorrow.
I'm also thinking.... :Perk: I'm gonna post pics soon so I can gauge my progress through this.
I'm looking for a show so I can have a tangable goal. The one I did last year was cancelled for this year :worried:
I'm shooting for something in August.

So, I'm attempting to log again. I've had a lot of stress/business in my life, so EF hasn't been high on the priority list. I really took too heavy of a load on this semester. Oh well.....live and learn. Thank God there's only a month left of the semester.

I"ve picked a target show: July 14th Back up show: August 4th
Please help me to keep my ass in gear. :)

Top Bottom