x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

2007: The Year of the Badger

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about 2007: The Year of the Badger within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: I can't even find my old log! :) Anyway, the new year calls for new measures. I have missed being away from EF, but I'm finally settled in at my new place and a new school, so it's time for me to get back to training seriously, and for me that includes logging consistently. I've taken about a month off really. I've gone to the gym here and there since I've moved, and my diet's been all over the place. I'm still working on finding a gym that I like and establishing a new routine, so things

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Re: 2007: The Year of the Badger

Thanks everybody!!

I'm going tonight to check out a Gold's that is close to me. So far, I haven't been impressed with any of the other gyms. Either too fu fu or just not enough equipment.
    I think it's hard to get comfortable in a new gym, especially since I loved my old gym.
    I'm getting used to being busy again. I think all of my classes will be OK except for calculus
    I just suck at it, but I'm actually good at other math. I'll probably have to get a tutor, and I know it's going to be a big pain in the ass for me.

T-Cake

I hear you on finding a new gym! Now that I'm settled in to my new one, the old one I used to belong to doesn't seem good enough for me anymore. You'll adjust, I'm sure.

No YOUR Awesome LOL

you must spread more karma before giving it to badger again

Quote Quote posted by ck2006
    No YOUR Awesome LOL

you must spread more karma before giving it to badger again
    LOL....Oh Stop!

Anyway, the Gold's was just too far from my house. Today I went to the gym at school, which blew. They just don't have enough equpment for me, but they're adding on, so it might work in a few months. I decided to join this gym that's right by my house. It's dirty and they don't have any fitness classes, but they have a ton of weights and machines, and I guess that's all I really need. It's pretty small, but it's cheap. I'll see how it works out.

On another note, after I went to the school gym, I decided to go running in this beautiful park that's near us. I ran for about three miles on the trails, wondering when it was going to end. To make a long story short, I got so lost and spent about two hours searching for my car. Thank God I found it before dark (but it was close).
    Next time I'll go with a compass.

Da Pope

Quote Quote posted by badgergrl
    Thanks everybody!!

I'm going tonight to check out a Gold's that is close to me. So far, I haven't been impressed with any of the other gyms. Either too fu fu or just not enough equipment.
    I think it's hard to get comfortable in a new gym, especially since I loved my old gym.
    I'm getting used to being busy again. I think all of my classes will be OK except for calculus
    I just suck at it, but I'm actually good at other math. I'll probably have to get a tutor, and I know it's going to be a big pain in the ass for me.
    ^^ SO hear you there... your run sounds peaceful, I miss running!!! Wishing you a great week at school!

T-Cake

Congrats on the trail runs -- sorry you got lost! I can't tell you how many times I got lost driving from my school to grad classes two years ago and it was only 3 miles away!

By the way, I did real well in my calculus classes and was always really good at math -- BUT I did have to work at those calc courses too! The BEST THING I did (and the best tip I can give you) is find out when your TA has office hours and GO! The earlier in the day, the better -- I would always go to the 8am session because NO ONE was up that early and I had the TA all to myself to ask questions and get help on homework. I swear that was the only way I did so well! Hope that helps!

LOL....Oh Stop!

Anyway, the Gold's was just too far from my house. Today I went to the gym at school, which blew. They just don't have enough equpment for me, but they're adding on, so it might work in a few months. I decided to join this gym that's right by my house. It's dirty and they don't have any fitness classes, but they have a ton of weights and machines, and I guess that's all I really need. It's pretty small, but it's cheap. I'll see how it works out.

On another note, after I went to the school gym, I decided to go running in this beautiful park that's near us. I ran for about three miles on the trails, wondering when it was going to end. To make a long story short, I got so lost and spent about two hours searching for my car. Thank God I found it before dark (but it was close).
    bread crumbs, that must of been scary! sometimes those small gyms are the best cause there ain't a lot of people

LOL....Oh Stop!

LOL don't you notice the sun is a compass
    I miss trails....
    Have fun in Calculus, Bleh....

Quote Quote posted by T-Cake
    Congrats on the trail runs -- sorry you got lost! I can't tell you how many times I got lost driving from my school to grad classes two years ago and it was only 3 miles away!

By the way, I did real well in my calculus classes and was always really good at math -- BUT I did have to work at those calc courses too! The BEST THING I did (and the best tip I can give you) is find out when your TA has office hours and GO! The earlier in the day, the better -- I would always go to the 8am session because NO ONE was up that early and I had the TA all to myself to ask questions and get help on homework. I swear that was the only way I did so well! Hope that helps!
    Thanks -Cake! Good advice. It's actually starting to get a little better for me. I got a calculus for dummies book (whatever) and it's really a good supplement to my class and textbook. I know I can do it, but I guess I'm not used to having to work so hard to understand something.

Quote Quote posted by ck2006
    bread crumbs, that must of been scary! sometimes those small gyms are the best cause there ain't a lot of people
    I'm still undecided...going to check out another Gold's that we found is closer to home.

Quote Quote posted by treilin
    LOL don't you notice the sun is a compass
    I miss trails....
    Have fun in Calculus, Bleh....
    Don't think that didn't pop in my head! I just couldn't remember where the sun was when I started! LOL

Don't think that didn't pop in my head! I just couldn't remember where the sun was when I started! LOL
    LMAO Well well.... I have an internal compass I guess I was born with... I just feel I know which way is which and I always end up right. Never lost temporarily displaced a few times... but never lost LOL

How's the new gym working?