Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2007: The Year of the Badger

Thanks everybody!! :heart:

I'm going tonight to check out a Gold's that is close to me. So far, I haven't been impressed with any of the other gyms. Either too fu fu or just not enough equipment.
I think it's hard to get comfortable in a new gym, especially since I loved my old gym.
I'm getting used to being busy again. I think all of my classes will be OK except for calculus :evil:
I just suck at it, but I'm actually good at other math. I'll probably have to get a tutor, and I know it's going to be a big pain in the ass for me.

I hear you on finding a new gym! Now that I'm settled in to my new one, the old one I used to belong to doesn't seem good enough for me anymore. You'll adjust, I'm sure. :)

14319a1xxy33ywx.gif

ck2006 said:
No YOUR Awesome LOL

you must spread more karma before giving it to badger again :)
LOL....Oh Stop! :)

Anyway, the Gold's was just too far from my house. Today I went to the gym at school, which blew. They just don't have enough equpment for me, but they're adding on, so it might work in a few months. I decided to join this gym that's right by my house. It's dirty and they don't have any fitness classes, but they have a ton of weights and machines, and I guess that's all I really need. It's pretty small, but it's cheap. I'll see how it works out.

On another note, after I went to the school gym, I decided to go running in this beautiful park that's near us. I ran for about three miles on the trails, wondering when it was going to end. To make a long story short, I got so lost and spent about two hours searching for my car. Thank God I found it before dark (but it was close).
Next time I'll go with a compass. :)

badgergrl said:
Thanks everybody!! :heart:

I'm going tonight to check out a Gold's that is close to me. So far, I haven't been impressed with any of the other gyms. Either too fu fu or just not enough equipment.
I think it's hard to get comfortable in a new gym, especially since I loved my old gym.
I'm getting used to being busy again. I think all of my classes will be OK except for calculus :evil:
I just suck at it, but I'm actually good at other math. I'll probably have to get a tutor, and I know it's going to be a big pain in the ass for me.
^^ SO hear you there... your run sounds peaceful, I miss running!!! Wishing you a great week at school!

Congrats on the trail runs -- sorry you got lost! I can't tell you how many times I got lost driving from my school to grad classes two years ago and it was only 3 miles away! :rolleyes:

By the way, I did real well in my calculus classes and was always really good at math -- BUT I did have to work at those calc courses too! The BEST THING I did (and the best tip I can give you) is find out when your TA has office hours and GO! The earlier in the day, the better -- I would always go to the 8am session because NO ONE was up that early and I had the TA all to myself to ask questions and get help on homework. I swear that was the only way I did so well! Hope that helps! :)

badgergrl said:

Anyway, the Gold's was just too far from my house. Today I went to the gym at school, which blew. They just don't have enough equpment for me, but they're adding on, so it might work in a few months. I decided to join this gym that's right by my house. It's dirty and they don't have any fitness classes, but they have a ton of weights and machines, and I guess that's all I really need. It's pretty small, but it's cheap. I'll see how it works out.

On another note, after I went to the school gym, I decided to go running in this beautiful park that's near us. I ran for about three miles on the trails, wondering when it was going to end. To make a long story short, I got so lost and spent about two hours searching for my car. Thank God I found it before dark (but it was close).

bread crumbs, that must of been scary! sometimes those small gyms are the best cause there ain't a lot of people

badgergrl said:

LOL don't you notice the sun is a compass ;)
I miss trails....
Have fun in Calculus, Bleh....

T-Cake said:
Congrats on the trail runs -- sorry you got lost! I can't tell you how many times I got lost driving from my school to grad classes two years ago and it was only 3 miles away! :rolleyes:

By the way, I did real well in my calculus classes and was always really good at math -- BUT I did have to work at those calc courses too! The BEST THING I did (and the best tip I can give you) is find out when your TA has office hours and GO! The earlier in the day, the better -- I would always go to the 8am session because NO ONE was up that early and I had the TA all to myself to ask questions and get help on homework. I swear that was the only way I did so well! Hope that helps! :)

Thanks -Cake! Good advice. It's actually starting to get a little better for me. I got a calculus for dummies book (whatever) and it's really a good supplement to my class and textbook. I know I can do it, but I guess I'm not used to having to work so hard to understand something.

ck2006 said:
bread crumbs, that must of been scary! sometimes those small gyms are the best cause there ain't a lot of people

I'm still undecided...going to check out another Gold's that we found is closer to home.

treilin said:
LOL don't you notice the sun is a compass ;)
I miss trails....
Have fun in Calculus, Bleh....

Don't think that didn't pop in my head! I just couldn't remember where the sun was when I started! LOL

badgergrl said:
Don't think that didn't pop in my head! I just couldn't remember where the sun was when I started! LOL
LMAO Well well.... I have an internal compass I guess I was born with... I just feel I know which way is which and I always end up right. Never lost temporarily displaced a few times... but never lost LOL

How's the new gym working?

Top Bottom