Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2007: The Year of the Badger

*6/2/07*

FOOD:

11:30: 30g whey in 1 cup skim milk

2PM: 1.5 oz cashews

4:30: 1.5 oz cashews

6:30: 1 can chik, 10 all-bran crackers, spinach, tbsp dressing, 3 strawberries, few bb

10PM: 7oz filet mignon, 5 oz sweet potato, small salad

12:30: 1.5 oz cashews

NOTES:

Went to Bodies: The Exhibition tonight! It was amazing! Anyone who has the exhibit near them should definitely go see it.

Felt a big increase in appetite today. Don't know what that's about.

I'm under a lot of stress right now :worried: .....
trying to figure out what path to take with school/career, getting tired of working so damn hard.....all work and no play makes me a dull badger :)

stress = appetite.

use that to get another 3 ounces of lean protein in your system

Bodies exhibit!!! I'd love to see it!
Chem exam! I will get on my Knees...:lmao: and PRAY!
Ay!
3 oz. lean protein +!!!! Yum!!!
Enjoy!!!

The Shadow said:
stress = appetite.

use that to get another 3 ounces of lean protein in your system

hmmm....I didn't even think even that :idea:

That's a lovely new shade on your lips, Ilk :qt:

florencia said:
Bodies exhibit!!! I'd love to see it!
Chem exam! I will get on my Knees...:lmao: and PRAY!
Ay!
3 oz. lean protein +!!!! Yum!!!
Enjoy!!!

Thanks Flor! :bigkiss:

*6/3/07*

Slept in LATE......

1PM: 30g whey in 1 cup skim milk

4PM: 1.5 oz cashews

7PM: 1 can chik, 10 all-bran crackers, spinach leaves, tbsp dressing, 2 BIG strawberries, few bb

10PM: too many cashews :worried:

REST DAY!!
I feel replenished :)

badgergrl said:
*6/3/07*

Slept in LATE......

1PM: 30g whey in 1 cup skim milk

4PM: 1.5 oz cashews

7PM: 1 can chik, 10 all-bran crackers, spinach leaves, tbsp dressing, 2 BIG strawberries, few bb

10PM: too many cashews :worried:

REST DAY!!
I feel replenished :)
GOOD FOR YOU!!!

yep..the stress is triggering the emotional eating part of the brain....use it to get more protein

badgergrl said:
*6/2/07*

FOOD:

11:30: 30g whey in 1 cup skim milk

2PM: 1.5 oz cashews

4:30: 1.5 oz cashews

6:30: 1 can chik, 10 all-bran crackers, spinach, tbsp dressing, 3 strawberries, few bb

10PM: 7oz filet mignon, 5 oz sweet potato, small salad

12:30: 1.5 oz cashews

NOTES:

Went to Bodies: The Exhibition tonight! It was amazing! Anyone who has the exhibit near them should definitely go see it.

Felt a big increase in appetite today. Don't know what that's about.

I'm under a lot of stress right now :worried: .....
trying to figure out what path to take with school/career, getting tired of working so damn hard.....all work and no play makes me a dull badger :)
Yeah we went to that too when it was here in Detroit! I really liked it as well, plus I had T there to point out exactly what everything was :)

Keep that head up girl... get the stress kicked to the curb, we don't want any dull badgers round these parts!

Badge hang in there...

I know what you mean with school / career/ work, add training, social life, relationships...

Know what you decide will be there right thing ... keep giving it your all and it will pay off...

Pay attention to all the cant wont shouldn't couldn't thoughts that run through your head daily...

and try to focus on the could, WILL, should, happy, positive thoughts, even if you TELL yourself what you want..you WILL get it from life.

:heart:

*Bunny* said:
Badge hang in there...

I know what you mean with school / career/ work, add training, social life, relationships...

Know what you decide will be there right thing ... keep giving it your all and it will pay off...

Pay attention to all the cant wont shouldn't couldn't thoughts that run through your head daily...

and try to focus on the could, WILL, should, happy, positive thoughts, even if you TELL yourself what you want..you WILL get it from life.

:heart:

Thanks B :bigkiss:
You have no idea how much I needed to hear just THAT right now :heart:

Top Bottom