Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2005 Shadow.....

02/09/05 - Wednesday

7:00

Protein shake
40 grams whey into a cup of skim milk
2 grams HMB
5 grams Creatine
6 Grams Glutamine
500 mg Vit C
1 gram Taurine
99 mg Potassium

9:30

2 Tspoons pbutter
diet coke

11:45

Same

12:30

5 oz tuna
wheat crackers
500 ml water

The Shadow said:
02/09/05 - Wednesday

Protein shake
2 grams HMB
5 grams Creatine
6 Grams Glutamine
500 mg Vit C
1 gram Taurine
99 mg Potassium

2 Tspoons pbutter
diet coke

Same

5 oz tuna
wheat crackers
500 ml water

Can I comment on the diet today? Okay :) Maybe with a better quality protein you would not have to put all those supplements into your shake? And there's those crackers again...LOL - what about the peanuts, none today??? Are you starving yet? Your bicep muscle told me it was very hungry...

I hadn't come around to bug you in awhile...so I figured you missed me. I am sure there are just loads of Karma coming my way...do you love me yet? Valentine's is just around the corner...Hahaha....

Can I comment on the diet today? Okay :) Maybe with a better quality protein you would not have to put all those supplements into your shake? And there's those crackers again...LOL - what about the peanuts, none today??? Are you starving yet? Your bicep muscle told me it was very hungry...

YEAH.....show me a Whey with HMB and Creatine and Glut in there and Ill gladly pay twice as much so I dont have to add them separately

I hadn't come around to bug you in awhile...so I figured you missed me. I am sure there are just loads of Karma coming my way...do you love me yet? Valentine's is just around the corner...Hahaha....

I dont give it out on the first date.......maybe the second.

The Shadow said:
02/09/05 - Wednesday

Protein shake
2 grams HMB
5 grams Creatine
6 Grams Glutamine
500 mg Vit C
1 gram Taurine
99 mg Potassium

2 Tspoons pbutter
diet coke

Same

5 oz tuna
wheat crackers
500 ml water

3:00

5 oz tuna
5 wheat crackers
500 ml water

4:30

Half an apple with Pbutter
alomnds
water

Grilled Shrimpmushrooms
1/2 cup brown rice
diet coke

2 tspoons pbutter
crystallight

ahhh...I'll just move along then. :)
...back to the powerlifting forum where "I" am like you Shadow...in the minority - one woman among all the men...aw shoot...thats right "You are a guy!" - I already got that wrong on the first post here.

I can feel the love... :heart:

Quadsweep's Sister said:
ahhh...I'll just move along then. :)
...back to the powerlifting forum where "I" am like you Shadow...in the minority - one woman among all the men...aw shoot...thats right "You are a guy!" - I already got that wrong on the first post here.

I can feel the love... :heart:

...that not love dear...thats the odour de sarcasm

Top Bottom